Sign in to follow this  
crazykilla420

Everything covered

1.STOP WHAT YOU ARE WORKING ON DEV We need bikes now i speak for plenty of us playing we are sick of running i don't want to run for an hour to go through a town which i most likely will get shot and have to restart. Also coming with bikes there should be bike trails that lead to a lot of places. 

2.There should be a underground city lights totally out except a couple street lights make it spawn some good stuff and lots of zombies defending make it a high priority spot but not easy to take over.

3. Quit buffing zombies or at least fix the submarine and running through walls.

4. I know it wont be easy but we need an arsenal of guns we need all kinds of guns 1 legit sniper rifle doesn't work we need all times of stuff.

5. Build your own base we need a permanent storage place were our stuff doesn't just despawn make it so you have to get all the stuff to build stuff don't make it easy to make a base but don't make it take a year i could understand a week to build a decent house.

6. Be able to cancel your action while doing it because if i was bandaging my self and another zombie came up i would drop the bandage and kill it first same with soda and food.

Reply if you think i missed anything (i am sure i did) 

1. Vehicles, even bike can wait so all bugs get fixed and hunting + cooking get implemented. I like walking and running.

2. Buffing zombies is awesome. They have not been this much a challenge before and that is what zombie survival game should be

3. We dont want too many military guns. This is not call of duty or battlefield or dayz mod. This is DayZ Standalone. We want more civilian weapons.

4. Base building can wait. It needs alot of work, too much for now.

5. Underground, yes please, but not yet. Needs so much work.

6. Canceling action should be a thing, if it isnt already.

Edited by Aamunkajo
  • Like 1

so you just know what 1,7 million people want. magician. sorry, but u are not able to talk for the rest of the community. you can just give yr point of view.

i confirm with your opinion with the bikes. but i see it different way looking at the guns. it is good as it is in my opinion, because you have to chose yr role.

To be fair, the game is still in Alpha, meaning newer weapons and vehicles probably won't arrive for quite some time.

1. Bikes have been announced already, they're going to be the first vehicle they add, but they want to implement hunting and cooking, along with fixing bugs first.

2. Sounds like a good idea, but probably, caves, or some sort of military base would be better.

3. Honestly, the zombies still take only one hit to die. Honestly, I think it should take 2-3 body shots, and of course, one head shot. As for the walls and floors thing, this happens because according to Rocket, they "don't exist". I'm sure they're working hard to fix this, as it's a pretty big problem.

4. I too would like a larger variety of weapons, but Imo, they should make them harder to find. The stronger ones at least.

5. I'm pretty sure that's coming much later. They have a lot to do before that.

6. This I'm sure is just a glitch, and can, and probably will be fixed soon.

• Like 1

Are you really taking seriusly a guy named "Crazykilla" ?!?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Let me clear up a misconception: after bikes are added, you will still be running 99.9% of the time, execpt during tge experimental build where they will be tested.