RabidDiabetic

CGC Survivalist's Paradise, DayZ 1.8.0.3, Over 500 vehicles, Modified Loot Tables, Heavy PvP

CGC Survivalist's Paradise

Custom Loot Table

Custom Buildings

Dynamic Heli Crashes

Over 500 vehicles, 100+ air

Guns on Little Birds and Bi-Plane

Heavy PvP

Self Bloodbag

Tow/Lift and Salvage Vehicle

Auto Refuel

24/7 Day

Much more, stop by and take a look.

CGC has been around for a long time and has been one of the top 100 servers on Gametracker since the start.

We have never put up an invitation on the DayZ mod forums before because we have always had a steady population. We are still hitting 50/50 on weekends but during the week our player count is down recently and we are reaching out to more players to join us for some fun. 

Our admins frequently host custom events including hostage events, castle sieges, and convoy chases that provide an extremely unique experience none of the AI scripts can provide. These events encourage teamwork as you are much more likely to make it out with the loot when you work together.

Check out our website http://www.cgcdayz.enjin.com/

If you have any questions just post on the forums there.

Server IP: 192.31.185.208

Port: 3102

PS: We don't tolerate combat logging, don't even try it.

Edited by RabidDiabetic

We just started a complete map re-design to further customize our server. If you play on CGC but don't often use the website be sure to sign up because we are taking suggestions for what kind of things players want to see on the map.

At rank 38 on Gametracker CGC is now the most populated "DayZ Mod" server. Come check it out.

Spent most of the weekend near our population cap, so we may be raising that soon. If you're looking for a good regular DayZ server to call home be sure to check us out.

CGC has opened an Epoch server! We are currently testing/customizing the server to make sure everything is good to go and will provide the unique CGC experience. We should be announcing it's launch with it's own server post in the next few days. In the meantime stop by our Vanilla server/website and get to know the community. It is Epoch after all, find a group of players to build your base with!

CGC server is gaining new regulars every day and we are almost back to our top 20 rank on GameTracker. Stop by and have some fun with our PvP and admin events. There are a lot of players on who are new to our server and looking to group up. Side chat is enabled so come find yourself a team.

CGC is recruiting for our official CGC clan and also looking for players interested in becoming staff. We are bringing on a few new moderators with the very near launch of our Epoch server. We would prefer someone who is familiar with the server so if you are interested stop by our DayZ Mod server and sign up on our website listed above. If you have no interest in being staff you should still check out our DayZ Mod server and our fully customized map. See you there.

CGC's DayZ Mod server is back into the top 20. Our Epoch server is up and running and our official launch with events will be announced soon. Stop by and join the community, cgcdayz.enjin.com.

Sorry to any who joined us for the first time in the last two days as we've been having a few issues that should all be resolved now. See you online!

Our Features

1.  Completely Custom Map (Read below for a full description)2.  Custom Mission System (Read below for a full description)3.  Random AI Encounters4.  Safe zones at Bash, Stary, Hero Trader, and both Wholesalers5.  Locked vehicles take no damage when unoccupied6.  Locked vehicles in safe zones unlock at restart7.  Damaged vehicles in safe zones are removed at restart8.  Extra weapons and vehicles added to trader menus9.  30m Plot Poles have permanent Zombie Shield
  1. Custom Build Snapping allows toggle on/off
  2. Police Vehicle Sirens
  3. Towing and Helicopter Lift
  4. Self Suicide with 1 round in pistol
  5. Self Blood Bag
  6. Custom Antihack and BattlEye Filters
  7. Much more...

Completely Redone:

Balota Berezino Bash Grishino Kamenka Klen Northeast Airfield Northwest Airfield Stary Sobor Zelenogorsk

Completely New:

Unnamed Airfield Bridge to Skalisty Island Highway leading to the new Airfield Generating Station Several Castles Several Cities (Bandit City, Hero City, and More...)

=============================address and TS========================================

server address 192.31.185.213 port 3051

Teamspeak Server craeton.com:9000

website cgcdayz.enjin.com

Hello,

This is my first post on this forum, and I wanted to do a short review of a Dayz Epoch Server. The server I have been playing on has plenty of extra stuff in it. It has a unique feel to it from the added buildings to the random jet skis in the middle of the ocean. People are mostly friendly, and the AI missions gives you plenty of opportunities for great loot. I will definetly be sticking around this server.

Epoch: 192.31.185.213:3051

Vanilla: 192.31.185.208:3102

Started playing on this server yesterday and literally stayed up all night playing on it helping a guy build a base. To my surprise everyone on the server has seemed to be friendly, something I'm not used to but very much like. Admins have been very helpful and chill about things, no lag or other issues for me yet. Would recommend.

Server Website: http://cgcdayz.enjin.com/home

Great server, just joined and the admin immediately ported to me and asked me how I was doing. He then promptly gave me a truck (I could have gotten a heli, but I can't fly them). He also gave me a primary of my choosing. This is a great server and anyone who wants to get a good house going while not surrounded by a bunch of asshole bandits should seriously consider this one as their main server.

Sorry about that, few members made their own posts instead of adding to this.

In server news, we have modified our AN2 with a new gun ;)

Check it out

If you're looking for some fast paced PvP action be sure to check out our DayZ Mod server. With an average of more than 30 players online you won't have to try hard to find some action. Team up, gear up, and have some fun.