Sign in to follow this  
ChronicVortex

How to make Server ?

you cannot make your own, however you can buy a server from one of the server hosting sites that dayz uses such as Vilayer, and you can manage it yourself, but there are strict guidelines, it is certainly not like hosting your own minecraft server

How to make sentence no article?

How to make sentence no article?

Not everyone's language is english.

• Like 3

Not everyone's language is english.

How is that an excuse? I'm not english either and i learned. It's pretty much mandatory online anyway

• Like 1

Guys chill i forgot to put an "a" it was 2:00 AM calm down XD its also just the topic its not meant to be a full sentence just to give you an idea of what im trying to say

Edited by ChronicVortex

Grammar natzis :D everywhere

Actually, it's "Nazis", not "Natzis"! :D

• Like 2

How is that an excuse? I'm not english either and i learned. It's pretty much mandatory online anyway

Don't you feel special. Looks like you have more learning to do. No capital I. And your second sentence is ambiguous. You need to capitalize English and im not sure if you are an Englishman or if you are a native English speaker.

My English is horrid. I applaud anyone who has tried to learn it and forgive any mistakes. I would hope any Japanese people I interact with would show me the same courtesy as their language is very difficult for English speakers.

Your comments also piss me off because you seem to think that the entire world has access to whatever education system you were fortunate enough to experience that gave you the opportunity to learn English as well as you did. Your judgement on another for such a mild infraction seems to be that you are hunting for superiority, leading me to believe you are acting because you are insecure. Typical school yard bully needing to feel good about them-self.

Edited by Judopunch
  • Like 2