King of kong

Loving the New Zombies

Sorry my English ain't good cause i am 15 years old lil boy , who lives at Europe 
And yes i like zombies ... But they should only change theyr respawn system .

Edited by cottoxgaming

I think the developers of DayZ had this in mind when they made this game - 

1. they run like usain bolt maybe eaven faster then him

2. they can hit you from 50m and also throug floor or wall

3. first hit = bleed (70% chance)

4. first hit = ruined equipment -.-'

5. they jump like some athletics on olimpyc games in sand -.-''

6. this is not what shoud zombies look and act like GO WATCH MOVIES OR SERIES (exemple THE WALKING DEAD)

I agree put 900 zeds in town but make them lot "realistic". Eaven you can make them killed only by HS ! but please when i kill them all dont make them RESPAWN

I'm glad you like the walking dead, but please, the lore surrounding the zombies in DayZ is already clear from the mod - these are living INFECTED humans.

They can run, sprint, and they might even tell you they're dying.

They're not going to shamble around, stop asking for it.

Furthermore, everyone needs to stop asking for player bodies to get up as zombies too.

First of all, it would serve as a great way to waste resources in the game.

Secondly, all players are completely IMMUNE to the virus, so no one will be getting back up.

Zombies still have a long, long, long way to go. But I'm in support of making them a significant threat.

However, this is a placeholder, and a flawed one at that. I love the new speed. Sprinters should be the norm, shamblers (if ever implemented again, via crawling/prone) should be abnormal.

Definitely not liking the spawn mechanic, but it's WIP. Can't wait for them to fix the collision and aggro issues and finally be able to up the overall number (rather than spawn them dynamically pre-aggro'd).

I love the new zombies as well....I even think we need tons more it would be nice to just run into a town see some random stranger and be able to help him kill tons of zombies both of you knowing that they are the main threat and people actually must work together instead of killing each other