thefriendlydutchman

carry a m4 in your backpack

I want to be able to put the m4 parts in my backpack and if i want to use the backpack i can assemble the parts and make a m4 what wil take about a minute so it will take pretty long.

M4Accessoriescopy.jpg

if i wasn't clear be able to craft a m4 if you've got all the m4 parts and be able to put it back to pieces in your backpack

• Like 2

I like this.. never understood the one rifle limitation anyway (or two rifles with one in hand). Just make the weight of guns (and their parts) have a realistic impact on the player and let them choose how to roll.

• Like 1

This is fair, as long as the M4 takes up like 15 slot spaces....

This is fair, as long as the M4 takes up like 15 slot spaces....

Yea like you got just enough room to carry it and a little food, maybe add the same thing to the akm when that's gonna be added

I guess. But I wouldn't know how to break down a m4 in real life, so why would EVERYONE know how to?.. <If we're keeping it realistic.

I do like the idea though.

• Like 1

Well, I couldn't assemble M4 in a minute and I have used it.

I could put different versions of Galil, AK4(G3) and AK-74 variants together in minute or little more so it depends, I guess. The assembling time should be a little longer though.

I do like the idea and I thought about it earlier so I give beans for that.

Rocket confirmed, that they will add a crafting system, that will allow you to "upgrade" your backpack eg carrying 2 primaries.

I guess. But I wouldn't know how to break down a m4 in real life, so why would EVERYONE know how to?.. <If we're keeping it realistic.

I do like the idea though.

If you learn how to use a cleaning kit on it, you will learn how to break the weapon into an upper and lower receiver.