Sign in to follow this  
xid33

Not sure of play-style, but a good squad-man will help.

So, my experience with the Day-Z community was hit or miss.

Encounter 1: Axed on site
Encounter 2: Was given aid by a man with an m4 and motorbike helmet
Encounter 3: Man with no ammo tried robbing us, we had ammo, ended up shooting him on the spot.
Encounter 4: Two snipers lead us to airfield, saying they will help us, once we get there we are executed in the hanger.
Encounter 5: Me and squad mate see movement by the airfield, they open fire from inside the two-floored building near the hangers. We return fire, we both die, one of them die.
Encounter 6: I open a door at the airfield, man with axe begins chasing me. Zombies catch him, as hes fighting them off im able to kill him
Encounter 7: I see a dude with an SKS at the air tower, I offer aid as thare are about 6 zombies circling him (I am downstairs, he is on the roof). As he comes down, he just unloads on me. I return fire with my m4, then he runs away and glitches off the railing and falls to his death....

im not sure if I behaved like a bandit in these scenarios, but I would like to play with someone who isn't too concerned about the moral high-ground, but isn't a douche either.

Oh, I also recently got ambushed by a sniper and a dude with a magnum. I got out of there, but i think i broke my arm. My character also keeps bitching about how his leg hurts. Not sure how to adress this

Oh, I also recently got ambushed by a sniper and a dude with a magnum. I got out of there, but i think i broke my arm. My character also keeps bitching about how his leg hurts. Not sure how to adress this

Pain killers, find some and eat some.  I think pain killers are still in game...  I can't remember now.  I know vitamins are, but I haven't been paying attention to the medical supplies all that much since I have a full medbag.  I'm going to need to check that next time I log in.

If your arm is broken morphine will fix it or make a splint with bandages and sticks.  You should be able to tell if it's broken if you can't use a rifle or a two handed weapon, I think, haven't had a broken arm yet.

Edited by ThePieKing

I will play with you if we do not go around backstabbing good people like encounter 2. :P

So, my experience with the Day-Z community was hit or miss.

Encounter 1: Axed on site

Encounter 2: Was given aid by a man with an m4 and motorbike helmet

Encounter 3: Man with no ammo tried robbing us, we had ammo, ended up shooting him on the spot.

Encounter 4: Two snipers lead us to airfield, saying they will help us, once we get there we are executed in the hanger.

Encounter 5: Me and squad mate see movement by the airfield, they open fire from inside the two-floored building near the hangers. We return fire, we both die, one of them die.

Encounter 6: I open a door at the airfield, man with axe begins chasing me. Zombies catch him, as hes fighting them off im able to kill him

Encounter 7: I see a dude with an SKS at the air tower, I offer aid as thare are about 6 zombies circling him (I am downstairs, he is on the roof). As he comes down, he just unloads on me. I return fire with my m4, then he runs away and glitches off the railing and falls to his death....

im not sure if I behaved like a bandit in these scenarios, but I would like to play with someone who isn't too concerned about the moral high-ground, but isn't a douche either.

Welcome to the Deathmatch Permadeath KOS Standalone.

Just shoot everyone you see, no reason not to.  If you don't KOS, you risk losing all of your gear.

If there was an effective Humanity System, then it might actually be playable as a hero character.