Sign in to follow this  
lil_weenie

ghillie suit for females

Hello,

My character is female, i have found a Ghillie suit and can not wear it....

I understand the thinking behind why i can not wear it, But you cant tell the sex from someone wearing a suit anyway.... So why not just give me the same model as a male???

Its more game breaking not being able to wear one than it is transforming into a man for a while.....

I think its silly that i cant wear it.

When will it be patched in?

Thanks,

Lil_Weenie <3

This isn't a bad suggestion. I know from experience that a girl or guy wearing a ghillie looks identical. There is no physical difference at all - so this wouldn't be all that bad.

This isn't a bad suggestion. I know from experience that a girl or guy wearing a ghillie looks identical. There is no physical difference at all - so this wouldn't be all that bad.

If there was a difference it would kind of defeat the entire purpose behind the ghilli suit wouldnt it? The primary purpose of camouflage is to break up your outline so you are not as easily recognized as "human shaped".

That being said I think that female camo skins/ghillie suits should look like this:

sexysniper.jpg

should be a prio imo, as playing a female char in a team (rest is ghillied up) makes me the prime target :( and its becomming annoying that noone of my teams dies besides me (even if im lying right next to one)

There's a message that appears in white text behind the gear menu when you try to wear camo or gillie as a female character. It was something like: will be implemented later.

So it's on their todo list. No worries.

Oh and YES to including miniskirt on new female clothing. Quickest way to get appointed as 'pointman' when crawling into a high value area.

I agree! I play as a female character usually, but i found a ghillie suit and i had to kill myself and become a man in order to wear it! i see that they are working on it but it needs to be fixed sooner! i want to be a female! :)