nvrsbr

Game crashing

Game is crashing on me more and more now.

Just went from a 650 TI to a 750 TI and now the game is crashing all the time.

Nvidia Drivers 335.23

I heard there may be an issue with these Drivers so I wanted to check if anyone else is getting these crashes as well ?

I seem to remember mention about a prob with the new NVidia driver so I never updated to the current one. I run very well most times with the version before that but I do occasionally get a black screen where I can still hear the game but its all black, the monitor goes down and comes back up so its definitely a driver crash of some kind but its not often enough to bother me. oh and a restart of my comp makes it stable for several hours ingame. personally I think the card is just getting hot but that's just me. it happens sometimes with skyrim too.

I don't have an Nvidia card. But you should try reverting the drivers, man! Experiment a bit and come back here and post your findings!

I´m using the 332.21 drivers for my GTX 670. Any newer driver gives me random freezes for 5 seconds or so. In happens more in towns then in the fields or forest. Also the occurance seems to depend on some video settings. But can´t figure out which one. So for now i have to use the 332.21 drivers.

I seem to remember mention about a prob with the new NVidia driver so I never updated to the current one. I run very well most times with the version before that but I do occasionally get a black screen where I can still hear the game but its all black, the monitor goes down and comes back up so its definitely a driver crash of some kind but its not often enough to bother me. oh and a restart of my comp makes it stable for several hours ingame. personally I think the card is just getting hot but that's just me. it happens sometimes with skyrim too.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/176140-crash-to-destkop-game-minimizes/