Butane

Graphical Issue near balota

Still no issues here with dual AMD Radeon HD 6700 series.

Could be that I'm using a crossfire setup.

Anyone with a crossfire setup getting these glitches?

Yep same happened to me at NWA. And idk if it has to do with this but I lost everything in my inventory when I opened my backpack except for 2 cans of food which I'm pretty pissed about because I had an M14...

I'm stuck in balota also.. i feel kinda bad for disconecting after getting shot at but i couldn't help it because i couldn't see anything and was just trying to get out of there.

GTX 670

win 7 64 bit

Same with me at Balota. Can't see anything when I look over towards the air traffic control tower. The artifacts cover the entire screen and make it impossible to see anything or anyone.

I'm using a laptop with an HD 5870 ATI card and 8gb RAM. i7 processors as well.

Usually I sometimes get barbed wire in buildings giving me managable artifacts and disconnecting, and reconnecting, or finding another server works. But this, this is different. And it sucks.

Quick fix for this. Not my find but I can't find source so this is how to temp fix it.

First close arma2

Go to your documents/arma2/ and find (Your user).ArmA2OAPROFILE and change scene complexity to 10000

Start up the game and if you still see visual errors change your vsync. Also this fix lowers your terrain details to very low so you may want to boost it up when you start the game.

must do each time you start the game.

quick fix, abort and leave your current server, close down arma2.

join the same server with new arma2 window, graphical rendering issues should be solved

Just started running into this problem as well. Exact same issue as the photos posted already. I have a Nvidia GEforce 550 GTX TI. It just started popping up today. I'm in the middle of Chernogorsk and stuck. The game is now unplayable for me.

Bump for the issue.

i5 2500k CPU

GTX 560 Ti 448 GPU

Severe buggies for me. Toggling Vsync does NOT resolve the issue.

Edited by Zexis

Getting the same error. Please when the fix comes out, post it here, because I am busy almost the entire day, and can't search forum. Thanks and I hope they will fix this soon, because it's unplayable...

This isnt isolated to Berezino, its all over the place. Happens when I zoom and my friends all experience it as well, i was worried at first I fried my video card.

tried all the fixes but the problem persists, closing everything and reopening the game works but the problem comes back shortly.

Right now im in Cherno and its happening. North airstrip / Kamenka / etc etc

Yes happened to me today in Berezino at the hospital -_- i was driving my ATV and then i have seen this grafical bugs and then i was shoot by some faggot and i have lost my m4a1 CCO SD and my DMR.... that bugs must be fixed :(

sry for my bad english

Same here. Happening to me everywhere there are military tents and dead soldiers littering the ground. Makes the game impossible to play.

Hey guys I made a video with a solution that has worked for many people

• Like 4

Guys, the fix to this is restarting your game, I get this ALOT XD but when you restart your game, it fixes it, it has nothing to do with your graphics cards or PC, they will be fixing this next update. It wont fix it permanently, but for the next few sessions.

~Chaseblue7

Edited by Chaseblue7

Guys, the fix to this is restarting your game, I get this ALOT XD but when you restart your game, it fixes it, it has nothing to do with your graphics cards or PC, they will be fixing this next update. It wont fix it permanently, but for the next few sessions.

~Chaseblue7

this is currently a bug in the patch, rather than the usual artifacting etc

I am getting this glitch as well. Both windows 7 and xp. New nvidia graphics card and old card as well. Figure it is a software glitch. Hopefully fixed soon.

~Chaseblue7

I just want to be clear, so...restart the entire client or just the session you are currently playing?

Had this glitch a few times before, restarting always fixed. Now I am getting polygons out the ass no matter what I do. After browsing the forums I have compiled a list of possible fixes; will report back if any of them work.

Had this same bug (Bolota, Cherno and other places), only solution i found was to turn Shadows to Max, and disable Anti aliasing. Resolved the issue but seriously hampered the graphics.