Sign in to follow this  
CTaPuK_OTmOpO3Ok666

Music in the car

I would like that if adding transport can be inserted in the recorder, music CDs

Took me a while to figure out that you posted in black. You might want to change that.

But either way - the radios are supposed to play Radios already. Just need to be optimised and reactivated.

Took me a while to figure out that you posted in black. You might want to change that.

Took 20 seconds

Finding tapes and Cds in the loot table of Chernarus

and having the ability to play them in the car's taperecorder/cd-player would be awesome.

I'm sure the are tons of non copyrighted songs to choose from.

test test stoopid stoopid why am i writing in black?

But a GOOD IDEA

Edited by irishroy
  • Like 1

In my opinion its an unnecessary feature which most people probably wouldn't use since it would make you an even bigger target for bandits if they heard your music playing nearby.

How about you let them put in vehicles first? lol

It would awesome to have a cd-player in a car. But on the first days when vehicles arrive, we must do this: Use Spotify :(

Edited by Aamunkajo

In my opinion its an unnecessary feature which most people probably wouldn't use since it would make you an even bigger target for bandits if they heard your music playing nearby.

the machete is also useless

sickle is useless

hard hats are useless, down  jackets are useless

canvaspants are also useless.

tip:

Don't always ask for the "use" and "what is it worth?" ;))

the machete is also useless

sickle is useless

hard hats are useless, down  jackets are useless

canvaspants are also useless.

tip:

Don't always ask for the "use" and "what is it worth?" ;))

All I'm saying is, if I was on the development team, it would be a feature I'd pass on because of the time and effort it would take to implement properly.

That's my opinion, so take it for what it is.

I for one would love the ability to turn on the radio while in the car, playing lore friendly music (Please no custom tracks, they can play their dubstep through a third party device).

And about the fact it would attract bandits; I and my team have already ditched the common 'Army Soldier' aesthetic and have gone with coloured civilian clothes, because I value my immersion over that of metagame protection. Also, if you're driving in a car, you would hear the engine before you hear the music.

They should have radio networks that just has a noise sound an sometimes a warning message will apear like: ''warning this is your government a dangerous vi.... (noise) .... please stay indoors and remain calm if you.......  keep your doors locked and wait for the army to help you''

They should have radio networks that just has a noise sound an sometimes a warning message will apear like: ''warning this is your government a dangerous vi.... (noise) .... please stay indoors and remain calm if you.......  keep your doors locked and wait for the army to help you''

In addition to my last post, and as Jorn says here, this could be a great opportunity to get some background into the game. Put in PSAs, Fallout 3 and NV style, put on repeat since before the event started. I can imagine it being a STALKER/Fallout radio style, where nothing overly suggestive was said but we would get background on what happened, while still letting us make up our own minds. The best horror is left to the users imagination.

• Like 1

My take?

Go the APB:Reloaded route.

You would open up the game files, where you could drag songs into the "Radio" folder. These could then be played while in a car.

Maybe?

There is a wide and wonderful selection of literature available in this game so why neglect the other arts? It would be a lot of fun if just like books are scattered around the place CD's were too. They could be played on CD players found in vehicles. I'm sure there are loads of great albums out there that have dirtcheap/no copyright just like the ingame books. Just imagine driving down the coast blasting out some good old rock and roll, or if your mental imaging faculties aren't up to that then just watch this video instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fror4ZhaGQ -(not my video and not my music choice)

Opinions/What albums would you want-the cheaper the copyright the better!

There is a wide and wonderful selection of literature available in this game so why neglect the other arts? It would be a lot of fun if just like books are scattered around the place CD's were too. They could be played on CD players found in vehicles. I'm sure there are loads of great albums out there that have dirtcheap/no copyright just like the ingame books. Just imagine driving down the coast blasting out some good old rock and roll, or if your mental imaging faculties aren't up to that then just watch this video instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fror4ZhaGQ -(not my video and not my music choice)

Opinions/What albums would you want-the cheaper the copyright the better!

Merging

• Like 1