Sign in to follow this  
Daz3kPvP

.42 New Weapons: Good or Bad?

so what's the difference between the FNX 45 and the colt 1911 except the colt has half the mag capacity of the fnx?

1911 can't take attatchments, although ATM I dont see the point in the 1911 considering it doesn't seem any more commen when it should be because of it's insurperiority

You rest no case.

He just does not want to react to your childish remarks.

cod children, care to explain what that means ???

Makes you sound like a child

Childish remarks? HazZARd8 made multiple reasonable, and correct statements about what guns civilians can carry. 

Although here you are, arguing with some random kid who just replies "Nope" to correct statements, i think you and Amius need to go back to school and learn what "Constructive criticism" means, and also how to use it -_-.

1911 can't take attatchments, although ATM I dont see the point in the 1911 considering it doesn't seem any more commen when it should be because of it's insurperiority

actually it has a rail system, it can take Pistol Flashlights and possibly laser sights when they come out

Edited by NevadaDG

Honestly I was just saying 'no' at your ridiculous civilian weapons comment. Just because you can get some military grade stuff with special licenses in the US or whereever doesn't mean that the rest of the world considers those 'civilian weapons'. 

That may be correct, but just saying "No" to a reasonable suggestion makes you look seriously retarded. If this was the case, next time don't waste our time and actually say this shit before hand -_-.

That may be correct, but just saying "No" to a reasonable suggestion makes you look seriously retarded. If this was the case, next time don't waste our time and actually say this shit before hand -_-.

Then how will I look cool when I goad people into saying 'oh you're just a CoD blah dur dur'.

No one had to respond to it if they felt it 'wasted their time'. 

• Like 2

Then how will I look cool when I goad people into saying 'oh you're just a CoD blah dur dur'.

"Nobody had to respond if it wasted their time" 

You fool, it only wasted our time when we realised there was a point behind this, and that you actually have a brain. At the start it wasn't wasting our time because we thought you were just one of those idiots who belong in the graveyard 

Childish remarks? HazZARd8 made multiple reasonable, and correct statements

HazZarD87, on 22 Mar 2014 - 3:00 PM, said:snapback.png

Yet you feel the need to react as any of the other CoD children. I rest my case.

What does that mean Nevada??

The kind that thinks they can decide exactly what direction a game should take without feeling to further elaborate. But you could have figured that one out if you had even bothered reading.

Riiight.

Nevada, Don't be stupid. I have no problem with what he was saying before these two statements and if someone disagrees with him but does not want to elaborate on why that is THEIR decision, to then throw around fake expressions such as 'cod children' and have a hissy fit in reply just because someone simply said the word 'no' is not a 'reasonable, and correct statement'

Please do not try and defend him, just like he had no reason to fly off the rails in the first place and use stupid terms neither do you right now.

Edited by acoastalhero
  • Like 1

The Sporter 22 is good when you have a 30 round mag to burn through. Since its so silent its handy in some situations

HazZarD87, on 22 Mar 2014 - 3:00 PM, said:snapback.png

Yet you feel the need to react as any of the other CoD children. I rest my case.

What does that mean Nevada??

The kind that thinks they can decide exactly what direction a game should take without feeling to further elaborate. But you could have figured that one out if you had even bothered reading.

Riiight.

Nevada, Don't be stupid. I have no problem with what he was saying before these two statements and if someone disagrees with him but does not want to elaborate on why that is THEIR decision, to then throw around fake expressions such as 'cod children' and have a hissy fit in reply just because someone simply said the word 'no' is not a 'reasonable, and correct statement'

Please do not try and defend him, just like he had no reason to fly off the rails in the first place and use stupid terms neither do you right now.

"What does that mean Nevada?"

He used a stereotypical term to show the stupidity of the user posting pointless criticism 

I don't have time to break down your message sentence by sentence, but i may edit htis post later and do so.

Anyway, it annoys people when someone just replies with the word "No" to something, it shows they can't be bothered to actually show why they are making their response. It's just rude in general. 

oh and before someone says "Hurr durr it's the inturnet, if sumone is rude to u and u don't like it u don't belong here", actually, being rude is pretty damn frowned upon by this community, so no. 

Edited by NevadaDG
  • Like 2

He used a stereotypical term to show the stupidity of the user posting pointless criticism 

I don't have time to break down your message sentence by sentence, but i may edit htis post later and do so.

Anyway, it annoys people when someone just replies with the word "No" to something, it shows they can't be bothered to actually show why they are making their response. It's just rude in general. 

oh and before someone says "Hurr durr it's the inturnet, if sumone is rude to u and u don't like it u don't belong here", actually, being rude is pretty damn frowned upon by this community, so no. 

You avoid the points completely and instead mumble on about some other nonsense because you know it is an argument you could not win. Cod children is not a stereotypical word, it is a made up load of crap which labels in millions of people into one category and is stupid just like the person who uses it, even more 'stupid' then the person he was aiming it at.

This 'The kind that thinks they can decide exactly what direction a game should take without feeling to further elaborate. But you could have figured that one out if you had even bothered reading.'  Makes no sense at all and you know it or please just explain it because i noticed that is what you're dodging.

that's why you conveniently don't have time to break it down but also managed to write as much as i did in your excuse as to why you can't.

I wont reply to you again because i don't want to hijack the thread it is unfair on the OP, also you don't speak for this community because if you did you would know being rude accounts for about half the posts made here.

• Like 1

I don't understand why you had to change this seemingly simple question thread into a flame war.

I seriously felt that everyone was trolling you through acoastalhero.  Did you all not get what he meant by his 2 words?   Civilian Weapons are not Military weapons or American weapons.  Americans can pretty much own whatever they want, since the legal ones get pretty badass, and the illegal ones are easy to get (or so I assume, since some of my redneck family, who thought I was a snob for attending highschool, could get their hands on fully auto whatevers) but good lord, the amount shooting game snobs on here is ridiculous!  CoD is a 3 minute deathmatch.  Has anyone played it?  Oh, no, that's right, I'm on the leet PC with the cool kids from all their respective schools and whatnot.  It's all about ARMA and maybe BF4 if I'm slumming it.  DayZ KoS playstyle = CoD?  hmmmmmmmmmmmm, to quote a smart man, "nope."

It's like when I first got on this forum, and some poor sap, with probably minimal gun experience like me, made the worst mistake in the world by calling a clip a magazine.  The multi-page torrent that followed was ridiculous.  So many replies began with "I HATE it when people get these confused!"  Uh, sorry.  it holds bullets and goes in a gun.  Anyways, off topic, as is everything in this thread (over generalization, I know)

SO!  "Weapon" spawns have categories.  In a firearm weapon spawn, you may find either the gun, the ammo, an attachment, or a magazine or clip.  Just hop on another server and look in the same location (BRING IT ON!!)

• Like 2

Also, I was pinned down inside a military building, and got in a shootout with a couple of guys over a misunderstanding about a "warning shot."  My mic was unplugged and had no idea they couldnt hear me screaming.  But I went in the HQ building with the brig and found a gun to fit my .22 mag (Amphibia) and a gun for my CZ75 mag (or clip!  Sorry, I dont know or care).  Using the wiggle maneuver for it's intended purpose, I was able to take both of them out.  I felt like both guns were nearly equal in weakness.  The .22 I get since it's a .22.  Is the CZ75 weak should I go practice shooting?

I don't really like sporter, I don't think a majority of players would play with it. I wish they could add Gewehr 98, Mp 40, m1 garand, ppd 40 soviet submachine gun and finally ak 47. If anybody familiar with this weapons? More weapons would make the game more fun!Tired of finding same weapons over and over.

I've had the Mosin-Nagant since before the patch, I've seen several .22 sporter rifles and a couple of the .22 pistols, but never a magazine for either.  No reason to ditch my current weapons yet.  I'd like to find the CZ-75.  I'm kinda partial to CZ. I love my CZ-P07 Duty :)

Edited by =ST=Achilles

.22's need to do a little more damage vs. players, I think, and I'd also actually like to be able to find magazines for the new pistols. Otherwise, they look great, from what I've seen on videos they sound and work good as well (never actually lived to find a mag, or just tossed the 2x2 piece of scrap metal after I found a rifle I could actually load).

Edited by dvsilverwing

Found the sporter and the amphibia, and theyre fun little pop guns. As I have a mag for the amphibia and ammo for it is plentiful I've kept it for fun, but ditched the sporter as soon as I found a real primary.

I also found the CZ pistol, but no mag. I don't like the way it looks, like the FNX with the protruding barrel, I think that is an ugly look for a pistol. Since I have only been able to chamber the CZ, I can't really say how it functions in a real firefight, but it feels the same as the FNX.

I would very much like to find the 1911 (and mags), but haven't yet. I have always liked the way it looks, so that would probably be my preferred handgun if I find a set, although I kinda like the .357 revolver as well.

What I don't understand is, did people own guns but never had a mag with it?

Was it against the law to own a magazine or something?

It astounds me how willing people are to argue and bicker about absolutely nothing that matters.  You people are pathetic.

As for the OP, i've only found Amphibia mags in jails.  The sporter mags(banana clips/rotary mag) i've found in jails/hangars/barracks/police stations.  Note that the Amphibia, though all but silent to our ears, will attract zombies from great distances.  I fired a few rounds at the NWAF to test it out and zeds literally came running from all directions, from as far as 500m away.  This will probably change.

I only recall finding 1911's in jails, as well as the mags for them.  Have yet to find an engraved 1911.

Here is a video detailing the recent buffs and nerfs to some of the weapons and weapon mods.

Edited by Erenyx

I have found that you can one shot zombies with the .22 sporter, haven't tried it with the amphibia yet though but I will soon.  I like how quiet they both are though that's a huge bonus when zombies spawn near sound

the .22 guns are bad

cant wait for better stuff like AKM and SVD