nexdemise

Random Duck died.

As it said to you before you bought the thing, you didn't read which is your fault, it's like me buying a car on Gumtree with it being described as needing engine repairs but otherwise a great car and then me, a week or so after purchase, complaining to the original owner the engine broke...

It's just like getting Aids You thought i'd be fun but then you realized you now have AIDS so you complained about gettin' Aids now you are going to kill yourself...

It's just like getting Aids You thought i'd be fun but then you realized you now have AIDS so you complained about gettin' Aids now you are going to kill yourself...

Who gets AIDs thinking it's gonna be fun? I wanna have a drink with this person...

Who gets AIDs thinking it's gonna be fun? I wanna have a drink with this person...

Come Drink with me, An have some good times...Well if you don't like aids we wont get along...Jeez what am i even doing here

Jeez what am i even doing here

Together we seem to be derailing a thread, it really should be locked by now... mods are slacking again, someone get the poking stick!

Together we seem to be derailing a thread, it really should be locked by now... mods are slacking again, someone get the poking stick!

Well this post is boring without some fun! I just posted how to fix dayz sa bugs should check it out.. ahhh the poking stick! my favorite weapon 

A mere twelve posts and already you have acquired a warning point, Nex. I do hope your next posts will be far more constructive and far less abusive.

As for you, Guppy - try not to reply please.

Randomly fucking died is now known as Random Duck died.

Bb