nexdemise

Random Duck died.

I was at the NE airfield. Crouched next to the bunk bed to check out the pants that were on it and out of nowhere "you are dead". Took no damage, no gunshot. Only people on the server were two of my friends.

I just randomly die and my body vanished.

Also, the registration for bug reports (which for reasons wants a separate account) doesn't work.

Edited by NexDemise

Alpha.

Thanks so much for your constructive suggestion to the ongoing development of the game that hasn't been talked about so much that beaten dead horses would be rolling in their graves. <_<

• Like 2

Alpha.

Thanks so much for your constructive suggestion to the ongoing development of the game that hasn't been talked about so much that beaten dead horses would be rolling in their graves. <_<

HURR DURR ITS ALPHA. Thanks shitface. I'm just pissed, again I lost a character I had for weeks because the game just randomly decided that I should die.

Edited by NexDemise

HURR DURR ITS ALPHA. Thanks shitface. I'm just pissed, again I lost a character I had for weeks because the game just randomly decided that I should die.

Well, maybe you should CALM THE FUCK DOWN, READ the notices you AGREE TO EVERY DAMN TIME YOU LOG IN, and realize that you WILL DIE, and that Alpha WILL have SEVERAL game-breaking bugs. I'm getting pissed the fuck off from reading all of the whining shit threads that are clogging up this forum. Chill the hell out and pipe the fuck down!

By the way, I could've been a bit more constructive if you didn't call me a shitface.

• Like 3

No reason to be rude, you thought you could make a post about how you 'magically' died and not have someone tell you that this will not probably not happen once the finished product is released?

'Only people on the server were two of my friends' Yeah...yeah. Boy I wonder what you were doing there, and boy do I wonder how extremely hard it was for you to withstand the several seconds of waiting to join another server.

• Like 1

Died randomly? It's called Dayz, Where the glitches are as high as Charlie sheen...An almost more fun then riding a furry tractor 

No reason to be rude, you thought you could make a post about how you 'magically' died and not have someone tell you that this will not probably not happen once the finished product is released?

'Only people on the server were two of my friends' Yeah...yeah. Boy I wonder what you were doing there, and boy do I wonder how extremely hard it was for you to withstand the several seconds of waiting to join another server.

Been looting. Or is not playing on a 40/40 24/7 2h reset server the wrong way to play the game?

Well, maybe you should CALM THE FUCK DOWN, READ the notices you AGREE TO EVERY DAMN TIME YOU LOG IN, and realize that you WILL DIE, and that Alpha WILL have SEVERAL game-breaking bugs. I'm getting pissed the fuck off from reading all of the whining shit threads that are clogging up this forum. Chill the hell out and pipe the fuck down!

By the way, I could've been a bit more constructive if you didn't call me a shitface.

Are you ok today? chill out mate, Your blood pressure is going to be to high you risk Heart attacks an strokes....Just relax aye? serious chill no need to abuse people over the internet....

Are you ok today? chill out mate, Your blood pressure is going to be to high you risk Heart attacks an strokes....Just relax aye? serious chill no need to abuse people over the internet....

He called me a shitface. Angry medic is angry.

Been looting. Or is not playing on a 40/40 24/7 2h reset server the wrong way to play the game?

You really need to calm down, once you bought the game it did tell you that it isn't in the best state ever and all you're really doing is putting down money to support the developers...

• Like 3

Medic needs to take his medication 

You are more than welcome to get a razorblade and cut yourself because of it.

You really need to calm down, once you bought the game it did tell you that it isn't in the best state ever and all you're really doing is putting down money to support the developers...

I never ever in my life have seen a game so broken where you die randomly without doing anything whatsoever at all. I would be fine if my body would at least be there, I mean hell, I would just need to do the marathon to the field, but it just vanished. Just poof fucking gone.

Edited by NexDemise

How is it the wrong way to play, I am confused by this post an the people commenting on it.Maybe i should go outside an just look at the flowers like Lizzy?

I never ever in my life have seen a game so broken where you die randomly without doing anything whatsoever at all. I would be fine if my body would at least be there, I mean hell, I would just need to do the marathon to the field, but it just vanished. Just poof fucking gone.

Yeah fuck you buddy.

Alpha literally means the earliest stages in development and is going to be broken.

Hell, most games don't even allow alpha testing to avoid getting blown shit by people like you.

How to fix Dayz SA problems Updated 22/3/14

1, Log on your pc

2, Click on steam

3,Uninstall Dayz SA

Also, If problems are still on going, Kill yourself...

Edited by SumTingWong

I won't tell you how to play the game, as i've said to other people, if you're happy with spending 22€ for THAT kind of DayZ experience then I can do nought but inform you that the game is far more enjoyable being played how it is meant to be played, in my opinion, and many others.

(I also try to find servers that doesn't restart until it's been up for a very long time, I like the dusk/night.)

A. Both you and medic need to cool down and stop throwing empty threats at each other.

B. It is an extremely early access game, it said when you bought it that there would be game breaking bugs, it says every time you log on that there will be game breaking bugs. As I said, buying the game now is just to support the developers, if you read the warnings you'd know it isn't really ready for playing.

Edited by MacabreLlama99

Yeah fuck you buddy.

Alpha literally means the earliest stages in development and is going to be broken.

Hell, most games don't even allow alpha testing to avoid getting blown shit by people like you.

I still think you should slice your neck with a razor :3

A. Both you and medic need to cool down and stop throwing empty threats at each other.

B. It is an extremely early access game, it said when you bought it that there would be game breaking bugs, it says every time you log on that there will be game breaking bugs. As I said, buying the game now is just to support the developers, if you read the warnings you'd know it isn't really ready for playing.

I quite honestly would like a refund at this point. The DayZ mod is less broken.

Edited by NexDemise

Medic needs to take his medication 

I WILL TAKE MY DAMN MEDS WHEN I WANNA TAKE MY DAMN MEDS. GRAAAAAH!!!!

Yeah fuck you buddy.

Abuse is the wrong way to go, But i do agree this person just is a little pissed off we all get like that 

I quite honestly would like a refund at this point. The DayZ mod is less broken.

First of all, telling someone to slit their neck with a razor isn't exactly a healthy thought process.

Secondly, you got hammered with Alpha warnings from every direction before you even bought the game, no refunds.

See the Unicorn army get's this, An for crying out loud its a Unicorn jeez come on people 

As it said to you before you bought the thing, you didn't read which is your fault, it's like me buying a car on Gumtree with it being described as needing engine repairs but otherwise a great car and then me, a week or so after purchase, complaining to the original owner the engine broke...

See the Unicorn army get's this, An for crying out loud its a Unicorn jeez come on people 

<:3 (meant to be this ":3" with a horn :P)

Edited by MacabreLlama99

Then just play the mod, you're not getting anywhere with wishing people to die apart from a fat report to a moderator who will give you a spanking.