Sign in to follow this  
Lithril

Zombies FIGHTING UNFAIR

Dont fucking camp in CITIES PERIOD its that simple. Once they fix zombies they will be able to climb steps more frequently and everything so STAY AWAY FROM THE DAMN CITIES WHEN YOU LOG OUT.

I dont know how much more sense i have to cram in your head.

ill play as i wish, and i dont get killed, i speak for my friends tagging along with us.

You can understand how people may have confused you for your friends since you're the one posting.

Not sure why people think zombies in a zombie apocalypse should be "easy".  I'm sure us humans would have been able to stop the zombies from taking over if they were "easy".

If you think fighting zombies is hard.  Then Don't Fight Them.

no, they DO spawn in buildings, read the patch notes...you really are an idiot ;3

besides the fact that we do log out somewhere safe, if we do die by any means and respawn, we get overrun by zombies that bleed all the time now?

You be the one that needs to read the patch notes again...

no, they DO spawn in buildings, read the patch notes...you really are an idiot ;3

besides the fact that we do log out somewhere safe, if we do die by any means and respawn, we get overrun by zombies that bleed all the time now?

You just gotta not suck at the game..

Zombies are pretty good now. But an Axe or pistol is an easy way of getting rid of them. I carry more bandages on me now because sometimes, they can get a hit on you. But you seriously suck if you think they're OP.

guys....they are spawning in the fucking buildings...quit telling me im fucking wrong, ive seen them myself, its not the fact that they spawn in buildings its the fact that they raised the amount of spawning, added respawning of zombies , increased the speed...and STILL allow the motherfuckers to run through fucking buildings....

Dont fucking camp in CITIES PERIOD its that simple. Once they fix zombies they will be able to climb steps more frequently and everything so STAY AWAY FROM THE DAMN CITIES WHEN YOU LOG OUT.

I dont know how much more sense i have to cram in your head.

But if they actually do fix zombies, they will finally stop ghosting through fucking walls.  So those mother fuckers can climb all the stairs they want.   I will fucking be amazed and joyful when they dont spawn so fake ànd immersion breaking and they use the same universe as us.

Really is as easy as this..

Also, I have still never seen a zombie spawn inside a building. You are being way over-dramatic about the Zombies.

Lol i saw a zombie that spawned on top of a jail at NWAF. i shot it.

You should watch the movie '' Forrest Gump '' and learn how to run like him. Problem solved  :thumbsup:

Edited by b0hem
  • Like 1