Mukaparska

Can't join a server with more than about 10 players?

I know many people are complaining right now, but I haven't seen a single thread about this particular bug. Well, I simply can't join a server with much over 10 players, it just says "wait for host". On servers with only few players, this game works well. Why is it so? 

I have the exact issue, it's been happening every since the new patch. And when i finally do connect to a bigger server after waiting 10 min in the "waiting for host" it resets my character and kicks me out. I lost about 4 characters fully geared that way... And then it kicks me out right away.

this is all people are complaining about....... the game is currently unplayable, stop playing, or be killed. its pretty simple. let them iron out the issues, which they should today, and move on.

Same here and it is realy frustrating, yeah sure it is alpha, but i mean come on what in the world was the experimental for? Not to mention the internal testing, i seriously would like to understand how things can get so messed up damn it i wanna play :(