insidejob

NY14 Admin abuse or hacking

Adrenaline rush is right.. when we rode into your clearing I saw the tent first and pointed out to my brother.. as we got closer I saw a player then another player and almost crapped my pants. I ejected off the bike figuring you guys would kill us both if we didn't and sacrificed my life to protect the bike getting back as i only had the kobra. My brother is a really good navigator and remembered exactly where the camp was at that point so we just suited up for a war and went to have some fun. I can't speak for what happened to anyone else but I can say you smoked me initially with the L85 and I actually said on vent.. "Wow this guys got some really good gear cause he just 1 shot me from pretty far away in the woods." That's when we decided it was war. I threw a few grenades to get my range down but still ended up panicking and blowing myself up.

The thing about people getting thrown in the air is weird but I know that kind of thing happened to me/others when an object fell around them.. i saw a guy fly way in the air when we hit him with our offroad pickup truck.. maybe the trees falling caused you guys to fly in the air?

I also admit its possible there was a hacker, but I will say i got kicked out of the game multiple times as well and a couple of times it still showed the server had people in it.

i wouldn't say we can't meet in game again.. i had a lot of fun during our encounter and would be open to playing and even grouping up if you guys were.. the funny thing about this we were at the point where we decided that we wanted to leave ny14 for a diff server like us74.

I'd be open to returning the L85 to you as well, if my brother didn't want to use it. I actually don't like the adjustment for the scope its not preferable for my playstyle.. too long to get in and out of scope with the darkness/brightness.

Blasty, you and your group are admirable foes. I would be down for an alliance if you guys already have a group together, because as of steam we have 24 members and I only purchased a 25 slot ts server. If you would be willing to return the l85 I will trade anything I find along my way to meet you for it as it was the most enjoyable gun I had used yet in the game. We had just run into 2 crashed heli's the first only had 2 iron sight fn fal's which we left as we had better weapons already. The second crash had the l85 and a bison sd. I spotted both the crashes so we decided I had dibbs on any loot, so I chose the l85. Add me on steam if you wish, InsideJob same as on here. I'm glad you enjoyed the encounter as well, I didn't realize I got you with the first shot, I shot 3 times lawl :P

Oh yea, you ruined Christmas for me dude! I shot one guy who was laying in a tree I think causing him to bleed, then I headshotted another guy with the kobra... i was about to move to scope the area out and down I go 1 shotted.

We have a group of players with 3 or 4 really experienced players and 4-5 beginners who we use as bait :P. We're very self-sufficient players.. we have a nice sized camp and we collect vehicles regularly (although they are a pain to keep because the server resets them so often.) I do admit I have some trust issues with this game but I'll talk to the guys tonight to see if they are interested in an alliance... I personally have been looking for a bigger/stronger group so we can do bigger things and have more cover for some heavy duty areas like NW airfield.

I'm pretty sure they will go for it!

Okay man, sounds like a plan. We can arrange things tonight. From what I read you guys use vent, we use teamspeak. This may be an issue but im sure we can work something out. Let me know

No biggie we can download teamspeak if you have a server.. I'll hop in tonight after I talk to my brother... I'll have to find out if he's attached to that gun cause I did give it to him as a gift and would feel bad asking to give it back if he was in love with it. I am used to heavy snipers like m107 and as50.. or even a dmr, so I didn't like it lol.

I was definitely the second guy you headshotted. I was peeking over the tent trying to figure out where it was coming from because for whatever reason my game world was dark. You have no idea how annoyed I was that everyone else said it was daytime for them and mine was nighttime. I couldn't see shit. I was calling to the boys to aim south because I could hear your shots from that direction but couldn't see shit.

Finally I saw a tiny muzzle flash directly from where I was looking and bam I was dead. Nice shooting!

Man when I heard that dirtbike flying up the hill by our camp I started freaking out shouting into teamspeak hahaha! What a blast.

Hackers not admins. i am an admin and we can do anything like that. we are just as powerful/powerless as the rest.