MikeRWO

I remember when this game was an idea on Reddit!

I remember seeing this game as only an idea for a "realistic zombie video game with extremely real survival and permadeath". I'm a little late on the wagon but I am absolutely enthralled to see that this idea has come to fruition and I'm looking forward to play! I also hope that it is not as difficult a learning curve as people say here on the forums, nevertheless I payed the $30 for Arma II and I'm going to try my best to play! I just wanted to express my gratitude with this post!

-Michael

I also hope that it is not as difficult a learning curve as people say here on the forums' date=' [/quote']

check this clip:

You will have a great time if you remember it's not a run and gun shoot.

Take your time, plan your moves, be aware of your surroundings and never, ever, trust another living soul.

I remember when this game was an idea before the web existed and the founder of reddit was in middle school eating pudding cups.

I remember when this game was an idea before the web existed and the founder of reddit was in middle school eating pudding cups.

I remember when pudding cups were just a twinkle in their father's eye and nobody else had ever heard of anything, ever.