Sign in to follow this  
boooler

Mosin +prone + bipod

So i have been using the mosin for the last few weeks before this new release, with the bi pod deployed and prone i have very steady shots/cross-hairs.Since this patch its almost as if i don't have a bi pod at all its shaky to hell, all the norms are norms  hydrated, energized, healthy, took pain killers got out of the rain-lol.

Has anyone else had this issue, or is it game design which if so is fine by me i just could not find anything about it  in patch notes apart from it being centered correctly. 

you have a broken/fractured arm.  use a morphene injector or make a splint with sticks+rags.

you have a broken/fractured arm.  use a morphene injector or make a splint with sticks+rags.

Don't forget to make sure you are healthy and didn't just run an 8k.

with the zombies going off there tits this patch its going to be more common,  people not used to takeing hits from zombies.  would be nice if we got a notification of the injury though.   as it stands though  anytime you have aiming issues.  morphene or splint.  90% of the time it will fix it.

They have now got the notifications sorted.

Was in a firefight last night and I got the following:

"I think I broke my arm"

"I am in a lot of pain"

In the tab overlay it had below energized/hydrated in bright red "Fracture".

Try using the compensator if you haven't already, I didn't see that you've mentioned that. It should hopefully bring it down a touch for you.

I shot my Mosin while prone and using a bipod yesterday. It is amazingly fun nut nothing like DayZ. The recoil will take you a second or two to re-align your eye with the scope and then find the target again...and thats a non-moving target. It would be cool if they added that in for high-powered rifles in the game...

Thanks for the reply's , i did have a compensator on at the time it was all pristine , and lol i hadn't run the marathon you spoke of . Sure i hold down right click for zoom and after a while i puff too much and its shaky but for the most part when i held my breath for the first shot it seemed oddly shakier than normal. Unfortunately logging in today i had the great privilege of receiving  "unable to load your character" so until i find another ill leave it at that , appreciate your feedback

Thanks for the reply's , i did have a compensator on at the time it was all pristine , and lol i hadn't run the marathon you spoke of . Sure i hold down right click for zoom and after a while i puff too much and its shaky but for the most part when i held my breath for the first shot it seemed oddly shakier than normal. Unfortunately logging in today i had the great privilege of receiving  "unable to load your character" so until i find another ill leave it at that , appreciate your feedback

You do not need a compensator, just a fully functional body without any broken limbs allong with some nice prestine optics.