Sign in to follow this  
TheGamer (DayZ)

Vehicles that they should add.....

Kamaz truck-model manufacture date is 1976.

The first generation Russian trucks,the first were army issued.

They should have the ability of attachable-detachable trailer.(at least some models,if multiple were to be implemented)

Kamaz%20BLB.jpg
Kamaz_-_vehicles_of_Russia.jpg
  • Like 2

Can you say mobile base, but really turn a trailer for that truck into something out off road warrior. B)

• Like 1

We'll probably see everything from the mod, like the Skoda, GAZ Volga, VAZ, UAZ-469, Ural-430(Or whatever), S1203, ect.

But for more variety, KraAZ trucks, GAZ-66, GAZ-69, GAZ-21 Volga, Zil-157, and maybe a BRDM or BMP command vehicle (Dummy gun, PKT (Pkm) mounted in exposed position) or a Parade T-34/85, with no functional weaponry, but white-lined roadwheels and such.

Personally I would not want to see anything over a BRDM, if armor hasss to be added. I do agree with the rest of those vehicles though.

If you look into the game files you will see models and textures from all old vehicels.

If you look into the game files you will see models and textures from all old vehicels.

Theres also all the old guns. They're just there. They won't be using the old textures or models, becuase they'll be completely redoing vehicle mantaince

Edited by thedogfoodyayho

Theres also all the old guns. They're just there. They won't be using the old textures or models, becuase they'll be completely redoing vehicle mantaince

I didn't say they would use the old models and textures, but maybe similar cars. (ARMA 2 Civ cars). I would wish there could also create some more modern cars.

Edit: And were are the old guns there is no one in the files.

Edited by Jeer

I didn't say they would use the old models and textures, but maybe similar cars. (ARMA 2 Civ cars). I would wish there could also create some more modern cars.

Edit: And were are the old guns there is no one in the files.

Nope,almost nothing is common in SA from the mod.

I don't think we will see alot of modern cars ingame.

The newest model of them would be manufactured

in 1990 or less i presume.

Edited by Damnyourdeadman

The newest model of them would be manufactured

in 1990 or less i presume.

Why should the latest models come from 1990's? Or do you speak from the ARMA 2 one?

Edited by Jeer

Why should the latest models come from 1990's? Or do you speak from the ARMA 2 one?

Because the game's set in a fictional Soviet post Apocalyptic state.

Vechicles ingame should follow that spirt,we can't have a Prius

in DayZ,that would be immersion breaking.

For the majority of people at least.

Edited by Damnyourdeadman

Don't know if the ol triumph stag fits in with Chernarus but damned if I wouldn't drive that thing till it overheated and broke down, leaving me stranded in a cloud of steam and zombies.

Also this

I only watched that because of the girl.

Because the game's set in a fictional Soviet post Apocalyptic state.

Vechicles ingame should follow that spirt,we can't have a Prius

in DayZ,that would be immersion breaking.

For the majority of people at least.

If you look into google maps you will see that the region is not so poor how you maybe think, there normal cars everywhere. The ARMA2 DayZ mod gave me the feeling that it plays in past, but SA definatly didn't do this.

Edited by Jeer

beach buggy or dune buggy would be so cool and it would be fast on offroad
Sandrail%202seaterblue.jpg

60029_110700182324760_100001543367810_84

Still jonesing for more Datsuns.

Especially technicals.

If you look into google maps you will see that the region is not so poor how you maybe think, there normal cars everywhere. The ARMA2 DayZ mod gave me the feeling that it plays in past, but SA definatly didn't do this.

It played in 2009.

Look at the car wrecks. Ladas, GAZ & GAZ militia, UAZ, S1203, Skoda "Sedan", Ural, UAZ, HMMV... Mod vehicles. My assumption is that's what we'll get along with a few new ones.