Sign in to follow this  
Xynil333

No Guns

And so what about the people whom don't spend hours on end searching for adequate weaponry? 

I didn't say you'd have to spend hours on end, I said they should be rare, I.E. it being more likely to end up pushing north without a gun as opposed to spawning, running into a house/office/firestation and running out with a Mosin

No one seems to understand what this guy means. He doesn't want EVERY server to do this, he said it would be fun to have a certain mode that does this. Kinda like Overwatch is for DayZ Mod, but with no guns

Why not try playing skyrim? Theres no zombies there... But a lot bandits, vampires and dragons.... Oh.... Your gonna love the dragons..... They fly and breath fire and all that good stuff.... You can use magic.... They have axes.... Bows..., u know... All the stuff you want..,, and no guns.

1. Do not use by your own if you wish so.
2.Do not want to see fireweapon? So there would be some stupid axe fighters everywhere...stupid...
It's not interesting because there is nothing to do except hunting other ppl

Well, to be fair, an FPS will be much harder without guns. Just like Mario would be much harder without jump.

Well, to be fair, an FPS will be much harder without guns. Just like Mario would be much harder without jump.

Stalin_mario.jpg

EDIT: Mario Thinks Not

Edited by AlexeiStukov
  • Like 2

Why not try playing skyrim? Theres no zombies there... But a lot bandits, vampires and dragons.... Oh.... Your gonna love the dragons..... They fly and breath fire and all that good stuff.... You can use magic.... They have axes.... Bows..., u know... All the stuff you want..,, and no guns.

Skyrim has zombies, they are called Drougers (or however you spell it)

I love running around with the security of a Mosin, but it does take away from the survival element, can usually have 200+ 7.62 rounds pretty immediately, and as a result the game is an FPS with some dumb NPC's. 

I would love to see a mode within this game that you can try to survive without guns... once construction/base building is introduced, imagine trying to survive without a gun, at best you might be able to build a lethal bow/arrows, a spear using a knife/duct tape and a stick... 

Would be great to just feel scared in this game, rather then thinking, oh well I died... better make the twenty minute run to Stary/NWAF/Milbase..... etc.. 

Stary? Is there something there I missed?