StalkerPY

My ATV disappear

his has already happened to me with 2 atv I leave in a place where it is impossible for someone to find, when I return after a few hours the ATV disappears with all my weapons and ammunition

could say why this happens?? because I lost 2 atvs full of things

PD:this happened in the server dallas 31

Chalk it up, and move on. It either got wiped by the server, or someone stole it. Be happy you have your health and whatever you have on your person. It sucks, but that's life on DayZ.

think yourself lucky i got killed by my own tent earlier, proned next to it and died...

nvg, gps, bizon, 4clips, gillie suit, 24slot coyote lots of other shits....

have a nice dayz

Normally, vehicles and tents are wiped during some server restarts due to the config files messing up/data not saving. Once the server has been through another restart everything should be sorted and you'll find that your ATV will reappear.

It probs was stolen. But while at Air base in the north. someone on an ATV came up and tried killing my friend and I, friend died, bandit was killed. I couldn't find the atv anywhere.

I've had two tents disappear.

Found a third, and I'm holding on to it till they get their despawning stuff fixed

his has already happened to me with 2 atv I leave in a place where it is impossible for someone to find' date=' when I return after a few hours the ATV disappears with all my weapons and ammunition

could say why this happens?? because I lost 2 atvs full of things

PD:this happened in the server dallas 31

[/quote']

Define "impossible".

i leave it in the middle of the forest

I've spent lots of my time in DayZ trekking through forests, I wouldn't be surprised if lots of other people did. As others have said, it's either a server restart, or someone ran into it in their travels. Also I think choppers can track vehicles? Not %100 percent on that, but a clan might have gone vehicle hunting and found yours using the chopper or something, I've heard of it happening before.

Most of the time stuff disappears when a server restarts...sometimes it can take another restart for it to come back. The rest of the time it can be chalked up to a player finding it. Best way to know is throw something down...ie barbed wire or tank trap...next to vehicle or tent. If those are gone, then it is the server restart. All you need to do is wait for it to restart again.

If I had a nickle for every time I've found someones tent/vehicle/whatever miles from anything in the middle of the woods... It wouldn't but much, but it happens every now and then. Or a server restart ate it. Sometimes you get unlucky.

well I was running in forest to get away, lost wow look what the hell atv, with gaer.

drove some flip over. all the gear sniper stuff, I don't want. left it moved on.

I quit going to NW field, I want gear walk the woods, north of the map gear out with in a hour with the best gear. * days running the north land seen 2 dead guys, no other person hell lot of stuff no one want you to find. any server.

but i disconnect on side of the atv and i came back after 3 hours, I know there are possibilities that someone has found, but in such a short time??

I'll see if tomorrow at the same time, I find the atv

What was in it? I found one on a dallas server today (not sure which one) that had some raw beef and two empty jerry cans with a full tank of gas I took it and dropped it off west of devils castle It was on the northwest border of the game map under big spruce tree I found it by BS luck so it could happen that someone found yours as they randomly wander through the forests.