Morginio

Since Patch "client not responding"

Since updating I can't join any other server and I see many people in game are having this trouble. It is kicking me off every time I try to join any server at all.

Also sometimes it says it can't load a weapon file.

Well, first of all, I can't join most of the servers, I only get "waiting for host" message. And when I can join a server, soon it starts lag so I can't open any doors or mess around with my inventory. And this "can't load a file" thing happened in experimental before the patch, and now happens in stable as well. 

Same problem. Have verified game cache as well as deleted config files. 

Same thing, I can get in and play for a bit but then it crashes and says "Confirmation of Changes: Session Lost"

I got stuck on "Wait for host" and few times and a generic "Please wait" type message once and had to change servers a bunch of times. I managed to get on without doing anything other than switch servers in the end though.

I cant seem to stay in any servers since the update. I get in(sometimes) and then 1-3mins later I can no longer eat/open doors, other characters are stationary on screen, and then "session lost".

• Like 1

I am very disappointed to say I am experiencing something alike, if not the same thing.

I have a crap load of trouble connecting to half of the servers, then when I actually get in one that isn't stuck on "wait for host" I experience extreme lag issues such as being able to move around and such but not use weapons/things in my inventory or even pick things up, hell, half the time I'm running and I can hear constant zombie noises, then when the lag stops i'm bleeding and almost dead from a zombie that was invisible at the time it hit me.

I know it's in testing stages and there were warnings of these types of things upon purchasing.. but seriously, how can we help the devs with the development of the game if we can't even play it? PLEASE put this at highest priority as I know many many people are experiencing this same thing.. don't bother with vehichles, fireplaces and other useless shit like that.. ------>MAKE THE GAME PLAYABLE AGAIN FIRST.<-----

Since the patch I've been getting kicked off each server, nothing saying session lost like everyone else but mine just says something like Battle Eye not responding or something along those lines. I can usually get into the game and move around for maybe 30 sec before it happens. Is this the same thing as the session lost or something else?

Frustrating alpha is frustrating xD

same problem, Session Lost!! and 5 minute penalty every time >:(