Sign in to follow this  
SebaK_94

After New Patch Session Lost.

I have big problem. I cant play DayZ becouse after new patch i have always ''session lost''. Next when i try join any server ''battle eye client not responding''. I dont know what is wrong. I cant play DayZ. All time after 5-7 min session lost. Please help me...

I haven't had this yet, but I have seen an awful lot of people getting battleye kicks.

I'm assuming this is when their session is lost!?

Well, I think it will get fixed in the near future.

Edited by Survivor_Ted

Well well.....do you have played around with the .pbo files? (probably deleted them or modified them to have a wallhack? Not assunming it is so, just asking)

Because...

Nice update,  to bad u didn't fixed .pbo textures.... Someone killed me beacouse he got no textures for military buildings.

It is fixed. A player using modified/missing .pbo files is kicked by the server.

which (if it is not handled otherwise - don't know if it is) could result in  a "Session lost" message, if i'm not wrong....

Edited by LaughingJack

I only download patch. Nothing more. After patch ''session lost' and after this i try join on server ''battle eye client not responding''. No no crash game. Only losing session. :(

Hicks twittered about it (but I don't know if this also concerns your problem)

Brian Hicks @Hicks_206 2 Std.

For those having issues getting into a server, be patient. This should just be a symptom of post patch hammering of the servers.

And

As I've mentioned, we are monitoring potential network issues and are investigating potential fixes.

Edited by LaughingJack

yeah same here.

also, it's a real zombie apocalypse out there now! crazy amount of zombies spawning in Berez area atleast. i had 1 spawn right before my eyes! and get this; i saw a zombie running down a sloped ROOF (unaccessible) of one of taller buildings! it was funny as hell

it's like... raining zombies.

Edited by komadose

I have this problem too, and reinstallation don't fix it. I hope this problem will solve soon.

Edited by Ganserjjik

To all the 1000's of dayz players out there getting SESSION LOST i am here to fix your problems.

Ok deep breath here goes...Everyone who played in EXPERIMENTAL SERVERS have this problem SESSION LOST because we have the BAD DATA OR USING CUSTOM START UP COMMANDS E.G. in " SET LAUNCH OPTION" in steam e.g.

mouseSmoothing=0 -nosplash -noPause -cpuCount=2 -maxMem-8192 -exThreads=4

FIX #1 = CLEAR Set Launch options.

FIX #2 = DELETE DAYZ LOCAL CONTENT AND CHECK HARD DRIVE AND DELETE ANYTHING Dayz Related Then RESET PC Then RE DOWNLOAD GAME.

FIX #3 = Dont Use TeamSpeak or Skype or Steam Call or Mumble or Ventrillo

FIX #4 = Verify your Dayz Files Thru Steam seems to work for me and others!

FIX #5 = you must die and lose your old gear

FIX #6 = once you log onto a server laydown for 10mins to let your character marinate like a BBQ before moving.

i suggest you try each tip you feel comfortable with before using the extreme delete local content

Edited by NitroSoldier

yeah same here.

also, it's a real zombie apocalypse out there now! crazy amount of zombies spawning in Berez area atleast. i had 1 spawn right before my eyes! and get this; i saw a zombie running down a sloped ROOF (unaccessible) of one of taller buildings! it was funny as hell

it's like... raining zombies.

You think its a good thing that a still broken and glitched zombies spawned right out of thin air instead of crawling out of a closed door or started moving from a previously dead body?   Thats fake as fuck.     The immersion aspect of game just got worse.

You think its a good thing that a still broken and glitched zombies spawned right out of thin air instead of crawling out of a closed door or started moving from a previously dead body?   Thats fake as fuck.     The immersion aspect of game just got worse.

i didn't say it was good, i said it was funny. OBVIOUSLY it's not intented, and will not stay that way.