ShockoLaTe

New path , rebirth after session lost

Im still getting this problem.

Seems as when I try joining an empty server, or the servers called "DO NOT JOIN!!!?!!11!one!! I KICK YOU!!" My toon gets stuck on the "waiting for host" screen, it either just times out, or I press ESC to go back to the serverbrowser. When this happens theres like a 50/50 chance my toon gets reset and I end up as a new spawn. Never happened on servers with more the 10 people on them...

On a sidenote, Ive been testing joining rejoining servers to try and figure out my problem. Its more or less always the case on the privet servers where the admin kicks anyone joining this happens...

Edited by Fevero

After update last path , I don't seen lagging or session lost .

But I seen old problem. Every I have many item gun, backpack, food, melee, ... and i  change servers I will rebirth.

Bored, Help fix this problem.

If restart character all id code may fix this problem.

Edited by ShockoLaTe

Yeah I just lost my character after a session lost timer too. Joined another server to find myself freshly spawned on the coast. It's fine, yaknow, I'd only spent the last 3 hours heading through the mainland from east to west gearing myself up along the way, not like that was a complete waste of time or anything.

• Like 1

Yeah I just lost my character after a session lost timer too. Joined another server to find myself freshly spawned on the coast. It's fine, yaknow, I'd only spent the last 3 hours heading through the mainland from east to west gearing myself up along the way, not like that was a complete waste of time or anything.

Sux man, but we are labrats for bohemia with this alpha, just dont forget to run like hell until you get a weapon  ;)

• Like 1

New path can't fix this problem

nowadays i alway rebirth after change server.

Plzzzz Fix this problemmmm    :facepalm:

I can't joint my group 

my group travel and hunting around map.

I just rebirth and running meet group, wait server restart or change server and rebirth again.

DayZ have mega map , mega player , mega group but i feel alone. just alone  :(