Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

perhaps you should read this

What the developers say:
“DayZ Early Access is your chance to experience DayZ as it evolves throughout its development process. Be aware that our Early Access offer is a representation of our core pillars, and the framework we have created around them. It is a work in progress and therefore contains a variety of bugs. We strongly advise you not to buy and play the game at this stage unless you clearly understand what Early Access means and are interested in participating in the ongoing development cycle.”

or maybe you could have a paddle pop. Chocolate is my favorite.

or maybe you could play the mod

Can i even post my very real concerns about game progress or im gonna get instantly dismissed with "its alpha" type of comments?

if your gripe is lack of content then all you need to do is be patient. they have outlined the roadmap. I do think that if they fall through on the officially announced roadmap, then you would have very valid comments. up until now it has been very play by play.

Can i even post my very real concerns about game progress or im gonna get instantly dismissed with "its alpha" type of comments?

Well maybe im saying its aloha cause it is aloha, this community is luckly to get to play it before its full release

on the last experimental, all kiosk are bugged now, doors are opend by default and you can't longer climb the ladder :( dammmnn

uaOalP4.jpg

Half the things you are concerned about have been talked about.

So expect monotonous answers.

Well maybe im saying its aloha cause it is aloha, this community is luckly to get to play it before its full release

aloha.jpg

what's happening in experimental now? anything new compared to stable? no official announcements anywhere...

Well maybe im saying its alpha cause it is alpha, this community is luckly to get to play it before its full release

what's happening in experimental now? anything new compared to stable? no official announcements anywhere...

Apparently, cars and tents spawn loot now

Apparently, cars and tents spawn loot now

in other words; meh. :)

Half the things you are concerned about have been talked about.

So expect monotonous answers.

Yes i know but some features got already chopped/moved from roadmap, so the frame time already extended. All im saying  progress is very slow, and rocket leaving at end of the year seems like very short period to do some serious changes.

Not only cars and tents, many houses, sheds etc. are spawning loot now.

Yes i know but some features got already chopped/moved from roadmap, so the frame time already extended. All im saying  progress is very slow, and rocket leaving at end of the year seems like very short period to do some serious changes.

The roadmap was released on sunday, stuff hasnt been chopped put in two dayz

And im rather excited about fixed loot respawning, maybe higher chance of acog and lrs scopes

• Like 4

@kawa_ - what settings do you have? I'm would like to test, if changing them to yours brings the problem back.

I can only check tomorrow unfortunately but yesterday i logged back in the same server where i had this problem and everything worked fine. And i did not change any setting whatsoever so that would suggest its not settings-related. I can still check my settings tomorrow tho.

• Like 1

And im rather excited about fixed loot respawning, maybe higher chance of acog and lrs scopes

LRS would be nice, we went to all airfields, military barracks etc last night on a recently restarted server and not a single one :( Found 2 PU scopes and a red dot for the M4 so far.

I'm sure they have a game-plan brother.

If they don't meet your needs then stop supporting them come the end of the year.

-

I was going to jump onto experimental and try this new hotfix but can not find any servers.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Edited by Strongtent

LRS would be nice, we went to all airfields, military barracks etc last night on a recently restarted server and not a single one :( Found 2 PU scopes and a red dot for the M4 so far.

I found a badly damaged one at nwaf hangars, first in 3 weeks, seen playes with them though

Yeah, 2 of us had one each for around 3 weeks until an unfortunate night last week where we basically got bent over and fisted (no lube).

I found a badly damaged one at nwaf hangars, first in 3 weeks, seen playes with them though

Do I sense an expedition formulating in peoples minds? I can see it now.... LRS Hunters - Episode 1 - The Hunt Begins

I remember when i found a guy camping the container ship, handcuffed him saw he had 8 LRS and about 6 acog scooes, asked him how he got em, said they were his enemies dog tags, were now good friends.

• Like 4

I remember when i found a guy camping the container ship, handcuffed him saw he had 8 LRS and about 6 acog scooes, asked him how he got em, said they were his enemies dog tags, were now good friends.

Share the wealth!

hand cuffs, trophies from victims to re-live the kill. I have never met anyone who is like me before... :P

lotta items in and around waggons now - pew pew

Hoping this patch comes to stable soon, looking forward to looting military tents again!

lotta items in and around waggons now - pew pew

Pic so i know which wagon you mean? Or jaybe description?

The roadmap was released on sunday, stuff hasnt been chopped put in two dayz

Roadmap is not something you can create in 2 days, they have their guidelines but need to stay flexible, rocket admited they have to move vehicles further down the line and stuff like underground bases is not even on it. I don't have problem with any of that but it just prove my point, and you should get your facts straight before trying to correct someone...