Sign in to follow this  
Copypasrt

Can't update OA from DayZ Commander

I hope you guys can help because I'm having a problem trying to install an update from DayZ Commander. I have Arma OA on my E drive and I'm trying to update it, but Commander is saying it's not installed onto my computer. How do I direct the update installation to my E drive?

The error I'm getting exactly is: "ArmA2 OA is not installed on your computer or installation is corrupted"

Sadly I bought the game from Gamestop, so I have to use their bad app.

Someone help me find a solution please.

Thanks.

I'm going to punch a baby if I cannot get this to work, I started trying to fix this, this afternoon, and have been trying ever since.

Not a single person is trying to help me fix this, no one is giving me any advice. Does anyone even know what this error is?

I uninstalled and reinstalled twice now and it still will not work, I've uninstalled and reinstalled DayZ and DayZ Commander,

still nothing. I try to download the patch and install it manually, doesn't work. I try to run it as an administrator, doesn't work.

Can I get ANY support here?

There will be no punching babies today, found what was wrong, on DayZ Commander, never use override, if it thinks your files are where it says your files are, move them there.