JKS-Alex

looking for hardcore low loot populated server

We're a small grp of players, we're looking for an hardcore daylight server with a good population and we will appreciate really low loot (i've found the experimental server experience really exciting)

If any server of this kind exist please let me know :)

Theres a server browser for a reason.

I don't know if you have noticed, but there are a lot of servers. Not always easy to find the perfect one.

i see that lot of server are named as "high loot" i suppose cuase they reboot frequently, i'm looking for a server where survive and find something it's really hard, something similar experimental servers where find something it's really Hardcore :)

In all the servers we've tried until now find food and weapons it's really easy and most of the times we join when there are 20 poeple online and after 15 mins we remain in 7/8 (maybe because ppl swap servers to get loot) so a stable community around 20 players will also be appreciated but that's not essential, we will help to make some stable and not kos community :)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but afaik...

by default most GSP's are restarting their servers every four hours. This spawns not only loot, but zombies as well.

Some GSP's give customers the option to restart their servers more often (high loot) AND choose what time of day the server is restarted at  ( the 24/7 daylight servers). 

The other time option is to set restart intervals AND follow a 24hour day/night cycle.

Edited by FloydP

So there's no chance to find a server that reboot evry 6/8 hours..  :(