Sign in to follow this  
Alyngwen_C

Leg broken and drowning but can't respawn?

Did you somehow break your leg by stepping off the stairs and did you see no other option than to try and drown yourself?

If you've ended up in this situation, you may find that, even though the screen says "you are dead", yo really aren't. It will also show you that you cannot respawn! Kinda sucks, doesn't it?

The only way that seems a solution is to login to the server, crawl for a couple of metres, die, restart te server, wait for 5minutes to respawn under water, crawl a few metres, die, restart te server, etc. etc.

A long and very, very annoying process, right?

THE SOLUTION: Another way that'll still take you a couple of hours, but you won't have to do a darn thing:

Login to the server, let your character drown. And then, you play the waiting game. Just stay right where you are, let the screen go black... And after a while the message from the nagging kid will appear: "I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, I'm starving".

Well just go right ahead and do that >_< Let the rat bastard starve to death! And, if you're not too far off shore, you even have the possibility that a (this time) friendly zombie will come and pay an underwater visit to finish the job quicker! (Somehow when you're being attacked by a zombie and your screen is still normal, so you aren't dead yet, you don't take drowning damage. Just stand up and wait for the zombie to finish the job.

Then the screen should turn black and say "You are unconscious" making it possible to press Esc and Respawn!
Hope this helps you guys out might you find yourself in that same or similar position. 

It takes time, but at least it's less frustrating than the logon-logoff-logon-logoff option.

Cheers!
Alyngwen_C