Rick1633

New glitch or could we never loot bodies that fell?

Is  it a new glitch or have we never been able to loot bodies that recently died from fall?   I was fully geared, fell 4 or five feet.   Fucking died instantly.   And when I returned to my body, you could not get the loot option at all.  First person, third, and vicinity showed nothing.   How in gods fuck is this happening?  How does 4 or 5 feet of fall damage make the body unlootable?  If they meant for the body to be unlootable from fall damage, make the fucking body disappear in those cases.

Im starting to wonder, how did all the script kiddies get hacks to work on such a fucked up and unpredictable game?

That is not supposed to happen. Maybe it was just a one off thing.

I fell of the roof of berezino hospital yesterday (dont ask) and i was able to go back and get my gear so i have not been able to replicate this fault.

Was it in experimental or regular and if it is in experimental you should check the bug tracker.

• Like 1

I fell of the roof of berezino hospital yesterday (dont ask) and i was able to go back and get my gear so i have not been able to replicate this fault.

Was it in experimental or regular and if it is in experimental you should check the bug tracker.

Ok. Thanks mate.  I feel better knowing they dont mean for it to happen.

Regular .

Ermm I had an issue exactly like this, so a quick question. How long did it take you to get back to your body? The time I had it happened took me roughly 8 minutes (Might of been more or less, but since then I've done a timed run from spawn to the location), and whilst I was able to see my body I couldn't loot it. My nephew however, who had stayed to make sure no one looted it in the mean time, watched it de-spawn. Now I dunno if it's lag, de-synch or whatever, but it could of been an issue like this.

if you take longer than ten minutes to get to your body, it is unlootable. Even if you still see it, it wont be lootable

Edited by Chucknorris405
  • Like 2

Happened to me, i ran back to loot my body, pristne m4 with lots of ammo never fired. I found my legs sticking out of the rock, axe sticking out just sligtly, couldnt loot anything.

i have had this happen when i "tripped" and instantly died.. doesnt even require a fall

Ermm I had an issue exactly like this, so a quick question. How long did it take you to get back to your body? The time I had it happened took me roughly 8 minutes (Might of been more or less, but since then I've done a timed run from spawn to the location), and whilst I was able to see my body I couldn't loot it. My nephew however, who had stayed to make sure no one looted it in the mean time, watched it de-spawn. Now I dunno if it's lag, de-synch or whatever, but it could of been an issue like this.

For me it only took about 5 minutes max, i got a lucky spawn but i have seen bodies slide off and some dissapear so there is so many bugs at the moment.

Sometimes people hide the body and it doesn't actually get hidden, you can see it but not loot it. (I've accidentally hid a few bodies...)

• Like 1

They need to increase the despawn time. I miss massacres at Kamyshovo leaving tons of pantless corpses... would be fun to see as a fresh spawn.

I had the same earlier. A mate died next to me, but would not let go of the goddam Magnum :D

You should have got him to drop his gear and grab all of yours.

I fell of the Svetlo cop shop two nights ago and survived, my partner came to see what i was on about and slid off as well ..and died. I looted her shit and ran up and stashed it in the forest and then went down and regeared with mine. She ran from Sol and we hooked up at the ship then went to the tree near Svetlo and her gear was all good.

If you're with a mate and want your loot back, get them to pick up and drop everything on the ground. Items stay on the ground forever, bodies do not.

Same here.  Maybe 10 minutes.  But since when did time matter as long as body is still there and all the gear?  Just saying that the glitches about looting bodies or them disappearing when they made the shitty anti combat log system.  This game is getting more broken.

If you're with a mate and want your loot back, get them to pick up and drop everything on the ground. Items stay on the ground forever, bodies do not.

You missed the part where I said body was still there.   But i could not loot it.     Also, before the shitty anti combat log timer, bodies never disappeared on me.  They broke the fucking game.  ( if thats possible).   But thanks For idea of mate helping.  I was alone.