Sign in to follow this  
deceitfulburger

WANTED: Bandit hunters to do some dangerous slaying.

Time: UTC -7

Date: June 24

Server: US 131 regular

I was looting through the apartments when I heard gunshots, went to investigate. As I saw him and started typing friendly he shot me a few times, so i moved then typed friendly again, shot me in my face. Went back to cherno about 5 mins later to see if i could grab some stuff off my body, and it was still there. Then he killed me two more times. The last time I didn't even have a weapon and was being chased by zombies. He is using an automatic rifle with a scope and has killed me 3 times on the north side, after seeing him the first time I didn't see him again. Though he must be somewhere with a great vantage point. Don't even care about my body anymore just want him dead. I suspect he has hacks, seems careless with his rounds and fires them off like crazy

Approx. 7pm UTC -7, Victims name was Colton

This was written by my brother Colton (That's is irl name and ingame name). We wrote it on my profile because he wanted to write it while it was still fresh on his mind. I hope some if you bandit hunters can make good with whatever ammo he has (seems to have infinite), if you can kill him. Thanks.:heart:

What I don't understand is why you kept going back... Lol.

You're kidding me, right?

You deserved to die. I'd have killed you, too, in those situations (well, maybe not the last one).

You're kidding me' date=' right?

You deserved to die. I'd have killed you, too, in those situations (well, maybe not the last one).

[/quote']

I fail to understand how my brother (not me) deserved to die. Personally I'm not mad when people kill me, they deserve my stuff for getting the jump on me. Although it is kind of insulting when they kill me and don't even take my loot.

We got a whole group dedicated to your cause. Just join the chat and ask for volunteers.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TAB-DayZ

You're Canadian too, awesome. May I ask what province you live in? I live in Alberta. And it says your group is invite only.