SonOfGades

SERVER TELEPORTERS

Have a nice day. Sorry for my eangl but i can silent about that problen in that GREATE game. Fix TELEPORTERS problem. Varianty 1-What server you start, there you day...you can change server. 2-When you change server you start at 0...like first time. 3-all server have 1 base and if at server 1 you take somethink you take that in all server... Do something, becous that TELEPORTERS make game BAD. THX.

The fuck did I just read...

O_o sorry man...but i write...my engl not so good... If you want you understunde.

• Like 1

The fuck did I just read...

Take all my fucking beans :D

1629_2a40.jpeg

Очень смешно идиоты...весто своих понтов лучше закройты рты свои...я не к вам обращался.

Why do you all have the urge to act like douchebags to someone who can't express himself that good in English? It's perfectly clear what he said - he has problems with server hoppers, he wants the character to save on each server and can't be transfered between servers, when you change server - day 0. And he wants a base where you could stash gear and transfer them between servers. 

I don't see the point of this, except always starting from the coast and having to run to your base (and I don't get it, how can everyone have their own private base when they spawn), but yeah...

if everyone could stop acting like a dick to people who don't speak good English...

o

<|>
   /\
that would be great

• Like 2

Have a nice day. Sorry for my eangl but i can silent about that problen in that GREATE game. Fix TELEPORTERS problem. Varianty 1-What server you start, there you day...you can change server. 2-When you change server you start at 0...like first time. 3-all server have 1 base and if at server 1 you take somethink you take that in all server... Do something, becous that TELEPORTERS make game BAD. THX.

Have a nice day.

Sorry for my English but I can't remain silent about this problem in a great game. Address server hopping.

1) You are locked to one server. You cannot change servers.

2) Your character exists on only one server. If you change servers you start a new character.

3) All servers are linked. If you pick up an item in one server, it disappears in all servers.

Do something because server hoppers ruin the game, thanks.

It's really not that hard to see what he was trying to say if you just read it instead of seeing spelling mistakes and pointing and laughing...

Edited by Mos1ey
  • Like 2

Guess I misunderstood that last part, it's pretty obvious now  :D

It makes even less sense now, if you can't change servers, why make an impact on other servers by looting? What if two people reach for the same thing at the same time? (which is quite possible seeing that there's tons of servers and players on them, and hot places are still the same on every server) I'd be pretty pissed if I searched for ammo for 2 hours only for it to disappear right before I take it.

Hoffa and Mos1ey thank you. I try say...but people dont want listen me. I glad to in world we have ppls like you.