Sign in to follow this  
hollopointz

For when hunting is implemented

i love the cooking that is going to be implemented its great as well as the system to tell how hot your food is, As i seen in the video you are already looking into the implementation of refrigerated storage in houses, But how about Designing a small Cooler it could be 2x2 for a total of 4 slots but give 6-10 spaces for Meat items only and this could either keep the food warmer longer or possibly preserve uncooked food for longer. Just a thought.

i love the cooking that is going to be implemented its great as well as the system to tell how hot your food is, As i seen in the video you are already looking into the implementation of refrigerated storage in houses, But how about Designing a small Cooler it could be 2x2 for a total of 4 slots but give 6-10 spaces for Meat items only and this could either keep the food warmer longer or possibly preserve uncooked food for longer. Just a thought.

I would assume, with general items having protector cases, medical items have medipacks, and ammo having ammo boxes, that we won't be left with an only option of throwing our cooked meat into a linty backpack.

My real question in if salting and pickling will be implemented alongside or shortly after hunting/cooking.

• Like 2

suggestion forum, not the thinking one. ;)

I have a suggestion car battery + jumper cable = torture device 

A Zip-Bag could be the simplest come-across-item. Would take 1 or 2 places like the meat and make it last longer.

A Cooler would have to use up more space than it would be able to handle (like in real life) due to its sealing/cooling system or active power-cell (it would need a battery)