Sign in to follow this  
hollopointz

Possible use's for pre existing items.

While playing with friends and walking across duct tape i could not help but think to myself What if i could use duct tape to attach items to a gun that would not have support for said item.

I.E, Duct tape + Weapon flashlight = Improvised tac-light that can be attached to a weapon such as mosin or sks. Now of course this would be at no cost, with the already added item degradation maybe you could look into a Living Degradation of sorts for example, If a weapon flashlight is attached to a Mosin VIA duct tape weather conditions and time could loosen the bond on the items meaning that you will have to Re apply after a period of time in order to keep your Improvised light on your gun.

• Like 1

If it's been suggested before it must be a good idea, I like it!

With duct tape in the game there's really a lot of things like this you could do, i know they can't implement them all but i think this would be a good one.

Along that same idea what about combining your flashlight, helmet/hat etc. And duct tape to make a improvised head lamp? (And while we're at it make the head lamps already in game wearable with hats/helmets)

• Like 1

I would like to be able to use empty cans as target practice and as perimeter warning, eg putting cans on a string, let us know when a zombie is near and also another player

• Like 1