Sign in to follow this  
blackberrygoo

Sweatshirts and t shirts / jackets and t shirts

I'm sorry if this had been posted before , I'm far too asshole to use the search button (for its failed me while trying to just search "shirt/shirts " haha) but I've always found it weird to have to take our shirt off while putting a jacket/sweatshirt on , I know there's technically a white shirt under all of our clothes but it would be nice to be able to have the 2 slots most t shirts provide and the room from the jacket . ;)

• Like 2

I'm sorry if this had been posted before , I'm far too asshole to use the search button (for its failed me while trying to just search "shirt/shirts " haha) but I've always found it weird to have to take our shirt off while putting a jacket/sweatshirt on , I know there's technically a white shirt under all of our clothes but it would be nice to be able to have the 2 slots most t shirts provide and the room from the jacket . ;)

Yes, we need multiple clothing layers.

I don't care if the ones underneath don't even show under your second layer, it's just sensible surviving.

I agree and was just about to post about this, Also in the real world i would be able to wear a rain coat over my clothes such as my shirt or jacket.

T-shirts don't give you two slots...

There are three types of t shirts im pretty sure : regular slot-less tshirt you start with , t-shirt with 2 spaces of all colors you can find, and the tactical shirts with 2 spaces (I think) ..

But layering in the cold is a no brainier too so hopefully they will see the new temperature system they are working on as a good reason to let us wear both t-shirt/tactical shirt and jackets/sweatshirts .

The shirt you can find is a normal shirt, not a T-Shirt. And the tactical shirt is more like a jacket.

The shirt you can find is a normal shirt, not a T-Shirt. And the tactical shirt is more like a jacket.

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up , still though light sweatshirts , jackets , long sleeve shirts of any kind , still should be able to be worn under a heavier jacket .

if anyone here lives in a place where it's always snowing like me you'll know that sweatshirts and jackets can indeed be worn together(lawl) , and don't think we're rocking bare skin under the sweatshirt , cuz there is a t shirt under there gaha ( at least that's how we normals do it ;) back to work til 930 :0 )