Sign in to follow this  
Gregnice32

Can I play DayZ with this setup for now.

Hey basically im getting  a new pc made around August......but I really don't want to wait this long to play...basically I have an older pc...Is there any chance I can get away with playing it now with these specs, and if so would it look good and play ok.....thanks greg

Specs:

CPU: AMD-A6-3650

GPU: Nvidia 560GTX

PSU: Corsair GS700

RES: 1920x1080-60hz

MEM: 8GB

no SSD

You don't think the crappy AMD-A6-3650 will be too slow of a CPU? will I have a lot of stuttering and framerate issues? What's the best setting configurations you think I should run?

whats ur ghz?

im 4.25 ghz with a gtx 570 and get 30-60 fps

cant complain. sounds like ur rig will be fine, not horrible at all.

unless its like 2.4 ghz or something

• Like 1

Doesn't seem that bad. You won't get loads of frames but it should be playable enough.

• Like 1

I'm playing on a 2.6 ghz processor. Yes my frame rates are less than desirable, but the game is still playable.

• Like 1

yeah its the factory 2.6ghz , it seems like some games are hit or miss for me...I can play Skyrim on ultra with a ton of mods, Witcher 2 on ultra, same with Tera....but Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 give me major stuttering...... so what do you normally get for frame rates around 15-20?

I play on an i5 3.2ghz, but similar graphics card and ram.. I get around 30 fps everywhere, with spikes to 50-60 fps in woods

• Like 1

Thanks for the input guys, I think im just going to try it anyway since I will be getting a new pc at the end of summer, worst case I'll just deal with it, and it will only make me appreciate my new PC even more when I get it.....