jjuk26

Key Preset Issue W,A,D,S = prone everytime

Hi All, i have just logged in when i try to walk i go sideways or backwards i go prone? i have checked the configuration of my preset keys and they haven't been changed, any ideas guys

I use the usual, w,a,d,s

I have tried 3 servers now and its still the same

Thanks

JJ

Your legs could be broken. I've had my legs be broken before one I logged on. I calmy shot into the air in electro and I was killed shortly after. I told the guy thanks xD

Any chance you have broken legs?

In that case your char can stand but will lie down as soon as you try to move.

If you are on a regular server try join a hardcore server -> this will generate a new hardcore only char -- if you can move that char your other char has broken legs

ahh ok, i didnt fall or do anything but that makes sense

Thanks

JJ

Hi All, i have just logged in when i try to walk i go sideways or backwards i go prone? i have checked the configuration of my preset keys and they haven't been changed, any ideas guys

At first when I read your post I thought: Broken leg?

when i try to walk i go sideways or backwards i go prone? 

But then I read this again, now maybe my mind is just full of fog, but is it when you try going forward you go sideways, and when you go backwards you go prone? 

If it isnt the secound case then I think some sadist bastard might have rekt your leg before you logged out.. 

At first when I read your post I thought: Broken leg?

But then I read this again, now maybe my mind is just full of fog, but is it when you try going forward you go sideways, and when you go backwards you go prone? 

If it isnt the secound case then I think some sadist bastard might have rekt your leg before you logged out.. 

you're over thinking this...

one time when i logged in i have broken legs for no reason!  :thumbsup: