Sign in to follow this  
Firefox878 (DayZ)

Loadscreen stuck at "Requesting character data from server"

Hello everyone I am here to start a new post because I need help. So today I got on Epoch and had a quick game got killed by some AI all good right? So I close the Epoch and go do something else. Then about 3 hours later I try to join the same server but it doesn't work because it says "Requesting character data from server" And stays at that screen.

I have no idea why it does this for this server all other servers work fine for me it is only this one and I don't know how to fix it I have tried to reinstall the game I have tried to update Battleye I have tried make a new Character in-game and nothing is working for me so does anyone know how I can fix this? I am not very "techish" So I don't know a whole lot on how to fix this myself I have looked at a few other posts about this but their fixes didn't work for me so I am hoping someone could help me here.

NOTE) I am using DayZ commander to launch it soo just saying and everything is up to date epoch patchs everything here are the screen shots:

Here is a problem but it isn't the problem that usually happens I am not in full screen so I think it's why it has changed the message: 

http://gyazo.com/57ad0d4bbe00ccfba0e7551001c1af58

There now replace that "waiting for character to create" with "Requesting character data from server" The number in the bottom right corner keep going up but nothing else happens. So does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it? I have talked to the server admins and they say they don't know how to fix it so I dont know... Thanks guys <3<3<3

That's a weird problem. When i had a "waiting for host" problem on all DayZ mod servers yesterday i connected on a server with vanilla ArmA, dced then connected to a DayZ server and it worked.

Bummppp guys please help me I really want to play on this server but idk why it wont work so please if you could hmu how to fix it pleaseee

Hello everyone I am here to start a new post because I need help. So today I got on Epoch and had a quick game got killed by some AI all good right? So I close the Epoch and go do something else. Then about 3 hours later I try to join the same server but it doesn't work because it says "Requesting character data from server" And stays at that screen.

I have no idea why it does this for this server all other servers work fine for me it is only this one and I don't know how to fix it I have tried to reinstall the game I have tried to update Battleye I have tried make a new Character in-game and nothing is working for me so does anyone know how I can fix this? I am not very "techish" So I don't know a whole lot on how to fix this myself I have looked at a few other posts about this but their fixes didn't work for me so I am hoping someone could help me here.

NOTE) I am using DayZ commander to launch it soo just saying and everything is up to date epoch patchs everything here are the screen shots:

Here is a problem but it isn't the problem that usually happens I am not in full screen so I think it's why it has changed the message: 

http://gyazo.com/57ad0d4bbe00ccfba0e7551001c1af58

There now replace that "waiting for character to create" with "Requesting character data from server" The number in the bottom right corner keep going up but nothing else happens. So does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it? I have talked to the server admins and they say they don't know how to fix it so I dont know... Thanks guys <3<3<3

I have exactly the same problem  its only one server others work and I can access that server with my other computer that has a different gui number.    I reinstalled the 1.62 upgrade for OA and I put the newest BattlEye dll from their website in OA.   I can join other servers.