Dashisbest

Why getting killed is a good thing...kinda

No no, im with you. Wasnt pointing your thread out. Agreeing that KOS is normal.

I guess it came off a bit off topic.

Yeah you kinda did but its ok now that you explained it 

I think you misinterpreted Dash! I got where Deebz was coming from, as he was agreeing with me, which in turn was agreeing with you  :) Your thread was not about complaining and how to stop kos, but rather how to help. Beans for that mate.

There has been a mass intake of kos threads recently, especially from newcomers with ideas to stop kos. It is futile, It can't stop and it won't stop.

No one can control another's decision but ones own. It is up to us, as the player to work around this and get better. If not, you are going to have to learn the hard way!

I think you misinterpreted Dash! I got where Deebz was coming from, as he was agreeing with me, which in turn was agreeing with you  :) Your thread was not about complaining and how to stop kos, but rather how to help. Beans for that mate.

There has been a mass intake of kos threads recently, especially from newcomers with ideas to stop kos. It is futile, It can't stop and it won't stop.

No one can control another's decision but ones own. It is up to us, as the player to work around this and get better. If not, you are going to have to learn the hard way!

Thats the lesson I was trying to teach and thanks for pointing that out, I didnt know about all the threads because I took a break from DayZ

One of the most important aspects of playing dayz is being patient. Lets say you are in the building and outside there are 2 bandits waiting you come out and beg for mercey. If you have patience sooner or later one of them will come in the building and is easy pray for your m4...

One of the most important aspects of playing dayz is being patient. Lets say you are in the building and outside there are 2 bandits waiting you come out and beg for mercey. If you have patience sooner or later one of them will come in the building and is easy pray for your m4...

Pretty much stuff like that is what Im talking about

Thats the lesson I was trying to teach and thanks for pointing that out, I didnt know about all the threads because I took a break from DayZ

That is probably because most of the threads are getting merged/locked as there is an abundance of them. Boneboys summed this up perfectly in another thread.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=KOS+dayz+dayz+forum+site%3Aforums.dayzgame.com#

That is why I enjoy reading threads like yours, and the conversations that follows :)

Too many players want to change kos because their not learning from their own mistakes, and will not take responsibility for their own actions. Which a lot of people, like yourself are trying to convey to  the wider community. 

Majority do not want to hear their bad at something though, and It's just easier to point the finger the other way. Which is why so many people get all antsy on this topic.

If one person takes something positive from your thread, and makes them re-evaluate. I think you have done your job here Dash!

When I get fully geared, I really only enjoy it for a while until I realize that the adrenaline rush was really in the journey of getting decked out that made me enjoy playing.

Sure, I'll go get into a couple of firefights or whatever, when i'm fully geared. But I almost always end up just giving all of my gear away to coastal scrubs. I also nearly always divvy it out among 2 or 3 players so they at least have something to work toward and don't end up with that current 'end-game- "what do I do now?"' feeling that I get.