dontoraneko

DayZ of being Dead Webcomic

So many gamers complained about the lack of vehicles in dayz. I wonder if they’re satisfied now. I honestly didn’t wait for them, but I think it’s fun to drive through chernarus.

7Wkwe4A.jpg

• Like 4

Lnl3fbC.jpg

Do you know the multiplier-bug? Its a while ago and i don’t know if it still exists. I guess not. It’s been rare anyway. When it happened, everybody on the server suddenly died and spawned as the african woman at the vibor bridge. In case you want to know how it looked like.

I apologize for the sidejoke, but there are sooooooooo maaaaany “memory”-wallpapers out right now, i had to do this. Sorry again…

Edited by Dontoraneko
  • Like 2

Loved the banana in frame #4! :p

• Like 1

Do you also have these friends that collect so many things they will probably never use? Even i sometimes carry e.g. 30 shots magnum ammo with me, but with nearly 1000h i can’t remember I shot more than 10 in one live (that doesnt include sporting the repeater of course!). Anyway, new comic.

OdgEkDG.jpg

Edited by Dontoraneko
  • Like 2

Doesn't even need to be in English for me to understand it. Too funny. Thanks Dontoraneko!

• Like 1

bx8D38B.jpg

Happy New Year!
The last year was stunning and an emotional rollercoasterride for all involved with DayZ. I guess my printed desktop map is a witness to that. ^^ …and yes, i made a new one a few dayz ago.
To me personally the last year was super great. I never expected so much interest for my comics. I really enjoy drawing them and sadly there are more ideas than time, but anyway i’m glad there are people out there that actually enjoy the sometimes twisted humor and share my love for the game.
I have a lot of plans for the next year so it’s gonna stay exciting. Stay tuned!
I wish you all a peacefully and healthy Year 2015. Survive!

• Like 3

Sorry, dear deadz, there’s been a delay due to illness. I’m still recovering, but i managed to finish at least 1 episode. Hope you like it!

YvV6KuC.jpg

• Like 3

Comic Episode #31 incoming! Oh, and yeah, the dress….i’m sorry.

nYRbi4w.jpg

• Like 3

Dayz Comic #37 Eat my Shorts

Do you ask yourself too why there are so many pants lying around at school? I do.

LbhTA6Q.jpg

• Like 2

0ZUz3KM.png

Just a quick one to celebrate Bohemia's #Dayz 0.60! The Infected are awesome! More of them please!

• Like 1