blo0dxsh0t

I killed Tom Hanks

bla bla don't give me no hard time for killing a bambi we all have done it don't lie lol..I just couldn't help myself 

Edited by Blo0DxSh0T

I don't kill fresh spawns...I do kill guys who harass fresh spawns though.

It's good to see a video with such a fresh, and new perspective...

• Like 3

In 2 years the only fresh spawn I've killed tried to punch me first.

• Like 1

if you use a third party to communicate, mute the guys you are running with in game!

I know bambi killing is wrong and its not something we do very often..just sometimes you gotta have a little fun.......And why would i want to mute the guys im running with...they communicate with my stream as much as i do when we play

I know bambi killing is wrong and its not something we do very often..just sometimes you gotta have a little fun.......And why would i want to mute the guys im running with...they communicate with my stream as much as i do when we play

If the guys you are running with have to be heard by the streamers through Direct Communication then you are doing something wrong.  Unless of course you happened to pick up strangers in game.  But your relationship seems more than that. 

yes, Yes, YES!!! You shot that god damned mutha fukka in da face, this, my friends is the essence of DayZ.

I almost came.

Edited by V4ReVolution

Your "stream?" Why would anybody watch?

It's good to see a video with such a fresh, and new perspective...

Yeah what he said...

I don't normally feel like I wasted my time watching dayZ videos but for some reason after this one I do..