Sign in to follow this  
cgz_uk

New player - Server issues

Hello Im new to the game over night and was 72mins into the game and stuff went weird.

First of all I killed a zombie then dropped down from a small balcony (no health warning etc) and every time I try to run forward it goes prone(I checked settings were correct too). Then straight after suddenly I got sync error and now no servers are showing in the server list.

I basically can't play if I can't see the servers. Has something gone offline ?

Your legs are broken for one. You either need morphine ( a small red tube) or some sticks and some rags (self explanatory and rip up your shirt)

Contact TMW if you can't fix your legs, im sure they will.

*edit* What Russian said about the servers. 

Edited by GrappleX
  • Like 1

Falling prone the instant you take a step means your legs are broken.

Get some sticks and rags to make a splint or some morphine.

As for the sudden "offline" problem, that's just Steam doing maintenance. Servers should be back already.

You broke your legs and need morphine to make you ignore the pain and be able to walk again.

How you fell off the balcony, probably a bug.  Going up ladders or stairs is not beneficial to your health.

Thanks guys. What about blurred screen ? Is that to with slowly dying of hunger ? The only problem is im stuck in middle of nowhere now with no loot around.

Where would I find sticks ? I have a torn top already though.

Cheers

Thanks guys. What about blurred screen ? Is that to with slowly dying of hunger ? The only problem is im stuck in middle of nowhere now with no loot around.

Where would I find sticks ? I have a torn top already though.

Cheers

Blurred screen means = anything releated to your health status. (loss of blood,hunger,dehydration).  Sometimes a bug as well, so go to settings/configure/video once, then turn back to your game screen. (if it's a bug should sort it)

Sticks can be around garages,barns,buildings..Depends where you are and they are pretty random. Morphine could be found in Hospitals/Prision barracks (Mil bases) or if lucky enough in 2 story Green Buildings. (Very Rare though)

If you are a new player +18 , we can run you through on some few basic survival tips then combat drills.  Visit us www.1para.com  and TS3: fr01.gameservers.com:9510

Also check this link quickly for tips:  http://dayz.gamepedia.com/DayZ_Standalone_Wiki

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=