Senrain

I'm going to hell

Congrats, you are now officially a 'bandit', the stupid version who posts you have a few kills with a high powered sniper in cherno/electro.

Come back when you get a load of kills without said high powered sniper up north and thats when you can call yourself good. (Note, I haven't done this, just these threads going durr i kil with sniper i m bdnit ye piss me off.)

Walked down from NWAF because I was bored, where do you think I got the gun?

Walked down from NWAF because I was bored' date=' where do you think I got the gun?

[/quote']

Meanwhile, in another thread...

I've been hunting a hacker that likes to snipe up on the hills in Elektro. Already got every tool (NVGs) in the game and an AS50 off him so far.

I do see some coincidence in here.... ;o

Must be a real paradise for survivor killing Snipers there eh?

Walked down from NWAF because I was bored' date=' where do you think I got the gun?

[/quote']

I've been hunting a hacker that likes to snipe up on the hills in Elektro. Already got every tool (NVGs) in the game and an AS50 off him so far.

I've killed the same dude like 6 times too, been following him across servers.

[/quote']

I've killed the same dude like 6 times too' date=' been following him across servers.

[/quote']

What you just said further backs up his point, showing you haven't even gone to NWAF to get the AS50....

[/quote']

I've killed the same dude like 6 times too' date=' been following him across servers.

[/quote']

What you just said further backs up his point, showing you haven't even gone to NWAF to get the AS50....

Ah, my bad. I DID walk down from NWAF, but didn't get the gun from it. I actually had an M24 on the walk down. Sorry for the misunderstanding.