wmike20052

Am i better off just 2 shotting someone with fists or chance it with the fireaxe/bat?

The bat swings so slow i feel like id get 2 shotted by a newb before i connect. Same with fireaxe. 

Do they down on one hit?

^

what he said.

The baseball bat is about as good as throwing a tub of warm butter at Godzilla.

• Like 1

What they said up there. Personally, I don't bother with anything so I'm not filling my inventory space with junk. Machete and knife/screwdriver is only good for opening cans if you haven't found a can-opener yet, btw.

You can KO a zombie with fists if you're feeling lucky. My tip: avoid any combat until you have an axe at least.

Is it just me or do you get a thrill out of killing zombies with your bare hands? I did that on my very first spawn, I hadn't had my settings optimized and I hadn't configured my switchable graphics card so everything was really laggy but I got into a fist fight with two zombies. Killed them both and then died about 5 seconds later from blood loss. Incredible moment.

^

what he said.

The baseball bat is about as good as throwing a tub of warm butter at Godzilla.

If you aim well, baseball bats are better than fists in my opinion. I cracked a bambi across the head with one, ended the fight instantly :) 

The Pitch fork in experimental is great for taking out zombies. it's like 3 4 hits max. Just a step under the wood splitter axe.

We also tested that it's pretty good at taking out humans too.

Fists are kinda of OP because they can knock you unconscious in one hit.  So be careful.  

If someone one back off, I'd just shoot them.  

I use a baseball bat over fists if Im going for knock outs. It can one hit, and has more reach than fists.