Sign in to follow this  
brickbreakerz

Game Crashes when joining server

I have a gtx 560ti gpu and amd phenom II x4 940 cpu. The game doesn't work and if it I can get into a server it crashes almost instantly. It doesn't happen on my laptop but I can't use it because the charger broke. I have windows 7 and 4 gb of ram. I don't know why it doesn't work. If anyone knows how to fix it, do tell.

Similar build and same issues, as a matter of fact I play with large community and we have crashes at same time often. I understand its Alpha and keep up the good work, but hard to stay alive with crashes...

Widow

Hey folks,

in case you are having problems with any crashes, please submit a report on the Feedback Tracker (link in signature).

Include a brief description of when/how it's happening and attach a .zip/.rar file containing your users/*name*/app data/local/DayZ folder as well as a dxdiag report of your computer.

You can throw me a PM with a link to the issue and I will take a look at it.

Try removing any hard cases or ammo boxes from your innovatory, if that doesn't work, removed all your clothes and items in the short time you are able to log on. When I removed my items some were ruined, so they were likely bugged.

It's happening to me too, I think it started to happen when I updated my NVIDIA controller to 335.23, tryed to roll back to 334.89 by unnistalling everything of NVIDIA and delleting all his files, didn't work, I'm using a 660ti video card. It only happens when I try to join a server, then it crashes in 30 - 60 secs.

Edited by LCProud

I think I had the same, my game would crash a few seconds after I had joined the server. It would load up but would freeze at a point when the models have loaded and everything had really low-rez textures on. The game would then lock up completely.

I had previously had an error 'Corrupted Data Detected' which had force closed my game... So I'm assuming that's to blame and downloading the game again today to see if that clears it up.

Edited by Merry_Mac