Sign in to follow this  
doviszxc

So, just met a hacker.

Well, as the title says it, I just met a hacker. I forgot I didn't exit the game, and just alt tabbed. Came back to a guy holding an M4 to my face. He was on the two story building in Elektro near the fire station. Chit chat for sometime, he teleported away, and told me that "You have to be fast for this". Then I obv. saw him cheating but pretended I didn't, so everywhere I went, He just speedhacked and wallhacked nearby. I finnaly had a chance to shoot him in the face with my SKS when he wasn't looking, I didn't take the shot. Then I had another one when he was holding an m4 to my face again. Shot me in the head and asked "Why didn't you shoot the zombie SWEETY" "Why didn't you run from me SWEETY". 

Never thought i'd meet homosexual hackers :/

Well, atleast I will never doubt taking a shot on a hacker again, or any guy that first holds an m4 to my face then let's me go.

(( BTW. Not a whining, rage thread ))

Never thought i'd meet homosexual hackers :/

Noone said homosexuals are perfect. Even they can be hackers.

And you shouldn't ever shoot anyone that held a gun to your face and didn't shoot you. Ever.

Noone said homosexuals are perfect. Even they can be hackers.

And you shouldn't ever shoot anyone that held a gun to your face and didn't shoot you. Ever.

Except a hacker you know? They deserve it.

..well, the game as well as this forum is plagued with children and their juvenile semantics.. what should you expect :blush:

IP ban would be pointless. Some IP's change daily, some change at every restart of the modem. And too easy to smurf an IP. I say ban their Steam ID's. From all Steam games. Again, its not an impossible method to get around, but it makes them work harder.

I didn't realize Hacking was a hetero only activity.....

It isn't , but he kept calling me his "sweety"...

All you guys are scaring me with hacker stories, I have yet to see one, guess i'll stay in the woods, munching berrries till Beta, at which time I belive that hacking will be at least diminished. At that time, my army of M4 wielding Bunnies and I will rise up, and take over Balota...

• Like 1

All you guys are scaring me with hacker stories, I have yet to see one, guess i'll stay in the woods, munching berrries till Beta, at which time I belive that hacking will be at least diminished. At that time, my army of M4 wielding Bunnies and I will rise up, and take over Balota...

Suddenly a hacker changes all food on server to rotten spoiled or green poisnous berries you eat them it's to late and you die 

IP ban would be pointless. Some IP's change daily, some change at every restart of the modem. And too easy to smurf an IP. I say ban their Steam ID's. From all Steam games. Again, its not an impossible method to get around, but it makes them work harder.

and possibly have to spend more money to be lame.

Suddenly a hacker changes all food on server to rotten spoiled or green poisnous berries you eat them it's to late and you die 

Then i'll eat my bunny brethern, there are enough of them :D

HINT HINT: Let me kill an eat bunnies in the next update :D

• Like 2

NOT THE BUNNYS! c'mon we all know in Rust bunnys are chicken in disguise I'm sure you'll find the same will be mover over here :D

Maybe he just wanted to double dutch rudder...thats not gay.

I was sad to see I could not chop up bunnies with my axe last night :( Finally had one stop right in front of me.

NOT THE BUNNYS! c'mon we all know in Rust bunnys are chicken in disguise I'm sure you'll find the same will be mover over here :D

Lol, actually, there are bunnies in Rust, I make a point to shoot them whenever I see one. 

I really can't wait till hunting, farming base building etc. Just hope my base won't end up like frankies in his 'Running Scared' episode XD Stupid on him for posting the server he played on XD. 

• Like 1

Lol, actually, there are bunnies in Rust, I make a point to shoot them whenever I see one. 

I really can't wait till hunting, farming base building etc. Just hope my base won't end up like frankies in his 'Running Scared' episode XD Stupid on him for posting the server he played on XD. 

Sitting quietly sipping tea *RRRRRRRGGGGGAHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKUUUUUHHHGGG BLEWSH! house shakes* "A TANK!!!" oh god that'd be the scariest thing I'd ever see in this game

Sitting quietly sipping tea *RRRRRRRGGGGGAHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKUUUUUHHHGGG BLEWSH! house shakes* "A TANK!!!" oh god that'd be the scariest thing I'd ever see in this game

I pissed my pants laughing, especially when the tank drove in front of the plane, and a drone swooped down and blew the damn tank up XD Frankie must have felt like the luckiest man in the world... I hope drones are put into SA XD

Edited by Tumbleweed707
  • Like 1

I pissed my pants laughing, especially when the tank drove in front of the plane, and a drone swooped down and blew the damn tank up XD Frankie must have felt like the luckiest man in the world... I hope drones are put into SA XD

You have my beans! :)

• Like 1

(I'm new ), so I was wondering if people are actually hacking the game or are these people just exploiting existing bugs and glitches?

(I'm new ), so I was wondering if people are actually hacking the game or are these people just exploiting existing bugs and glitches?

Id say both although many people see someone skipping around/desyncing and instantly cry out "hacker!"

It's most likely hacking most glitches I've seen on the interwebs usually screw u over if anything (I'm new too :))