Severin09

Stuck at Wait for host.

I've been playing Day Z for a couple of days now, but just yesterday my game froze, and when i tried to join another server, I was stuck at wait for host. I've tried waiting for an hour but it would not load. Is anyone else having a wait for host problem?

I've been playing Day Z for a couple of days now' date=' but just yesterday my game froze, and when i tried to join another server, I was stuck at wait for host. I've tried waiting for an hour but it would not load. Is anyone else having a wait for host problem?

[/quote']

Yeah. I checked Day Z for the first time and thought "yay, that's cool, I must have it!"

Then I bought Arma 2 and Arma 2: OA, installed them and played both once to make sure they are working. Then downloaded the Six Updater Suite. After installing, I try to join a server from Six Launcher and I get past "wait a moment" screen but then it just stays at "Wait for Host" screen until I press Esc to main menu and quit.

I hate war games so fuck normal Arma. I want to get it working :(

Same here man, just earlier on today, about 45minutes ago. Everything was fine, i was in a game, it booted me out, then ..wait for host. I've had to do heaps of fixing up since i first got this game, its still in the process of being finalized, we just gotta get used to it i guess. It'll be fixed soon enough