Sign in to follow this  
Hetstaine

I'll see your two guns, and raise you ..

dya9m0.jpg

Didn't keep the second M4 as i already have one, off to find a mosin and a scope to complement the M4 and Blaze.

I've found if you log off with a second primary weapon in your hands it will either be at the bottom of your inventory when you come back, like you have in this image.

Or it will spawn at your feet (Usually a minute or so after entering the server).

Pretty handy if you want to move hardware around/ deliver to friends etc.

Albeit slightly un-predictable.

:)

Edited by Upstart2010

Ahh I saw this on the bug reports, not been on to recreate it yet though.

I've found if you log off with a second primary weapon in your hands it will either be at the bottom of your inventory when you come back, like you have in this image.

Or it will spawn at your feet (Usually a minute or so after entering the server).

Pretty handy if you want to move hardware around/ deliver to friends etc.

Albeit slightly un-predictable.

:) 

Yep, I usually carry a Mosin with LSR and a M4. The downside can be when you set one down to eat or drink, and the server restarts, bam, weapon gone forever. The upside is when you log onto a server, you normally spawn with it on bottom of inventory, meaning you can run full speed across the map, even though you have two weapons. I often plan this out, and log out in an area I want to start running from when i log in later. I do like the combo of Mosin/M4. 

Edited by randomspawn

^Yeah me too. I don't bother with a sidearm if I'm doing this though, two primary weapons is enough.

Mosin for long range and the m4 for cqb.

Yep, I usually carry a Mosin with LSR and a M4. The downside can be when you set one down to eat or drink, and the server restarts, bam, weapon gone forever. The upside is when you log onto a server, you normally spawn with it on bottom of inventory, meaning you can run full speed across the map, even though you have two weapons. I often plan this out, and log out in an area I want to start running from when i log in later. I do like the combo of Mosin/M4.

I have been keeping two weapons across restarts for ages now and never had a drama ? No reason to carry three as i posted, i generally roll with the M4 and whatever rifle i find, i never carry a pistol as it takes up valuable hat slots.

Too many guns, i normally keep one now TBH

This ^

I see many people on these forums that don't want too many guns into the game or they complain about gun threads etc. but when I see pictures from them they usually have 2 rifles.

I don't understand why you would need 2 rifles, just get a Mosin and a pistol/revolver, or an SKS which is the middle ground of the M4 and Mosin.

/Edit: having 2 rifles limits your gameplay so much it's not even funny. Oh you want to climb these ladders?

cable-company-employees-nipples-south-pa

Edited by Zjasuu

This ^

I see many people on these forums that don't want too many guns into the game or they complain about gun threads etc. but when I see pictures from them they usually have 2 rifles.

I don't understand why you would need 2 rifles, just get a Mosin and a pistol/revolver, or an SKS which is the middle ground of the M4 and Mosin.

I do it because I play L4D style

I wish there was some sort of statistics that would show when you die. But my character's philosophy is to end the infection 1 bullet at a time

If I do not carry a mosin, m4, sidearm and a "backup" sawnoff with me I feel naked ^^

after all you cant spread the wealth empty handed

Edited by Rauchsauger

Out of interest, has anyone actually seen a black or green axe spawn?

The patch notes state that they are added right?

hmm...