Colemanw26

People shooting automatic Mosins on public Servers

So, are we all going to just let this slide? WTF is jew killed, and do you seriously think that highlighting then using strikeout somehow takes away from some sort of insult?

I thought he was just pronouncing words like Tony Montana,  jew instead of you.

Edited by Highlander007

Here is another video of teleporters - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DslBqwUZQAI

This was an official Multiplay DE (German) server - not a private server. I play the video in realtime and then go back and comment it the second time around. If you don't look at it more closely, it may appear like desync, but it's not...

I've got about 150hrs in DayZ and this is the only instance of cheating I've experienced. Not enough to ruin the game for me or our group, but let's hope it doesn't become too common. BattleEye bans will take effect on mass and hopefully get these guys.

@Highlander

I am pretty sure they already know about this, and BE is slow and/or not doing nothing about that.

If you want proof just google (or youtube) "dayz sa hack" and you'll see lots of examples.

steam2014-03-1110-48-59.jpg

For 549h of playing this game, me and my friends have been killed 2 times by a spineless-retard-cheating cunt like this. I know the difference between desync and teleporting, and this was NOT a desync.

Twice in 549 hours of playing.  Seems we have a problem of EPIC proportions!

Every game will have it's hacks.  What do you actually expect Dean and/or Bohemia to do about it?  No one, not even the biggest companies have been able to stop hacks being used in their online games.  

• Like 2

League of Legends?

Every game will have it's hacks.  What do you actually expect Dean and/or Bohemia to do about it?  No one, not even the biggest companies have been able to stop hacks being used in their online games.  

Are you positive that it was only one guy? If a crew of five were firing Mosins out of synch then it would seem to be one guy with an automatic.

And also, the game just came out. Give them time to adjust features and such.

=(^_^)=

League of Legends?

LIES, my entire team was wrecked by some hacker using zed of all champions, I mean come on, you can't one shot someone with that guy.

On topic, I have yet to see any hackers, at least hacking isn't as prevalent in SA as most games ;(

There a quite some hackers in the game already.

They will be most prominent on 40/40 servers obviously.

Some do employ paid hacks other just mess about with the pbo files 

LIES, my entire team was wrecked by some hacker using zed of all champions, I mean come on, you can't one shot someone with that guy.

On topic, I have yet to see any hackers, at least hacking isn't as prevalent in SA as most games ;(

Yes there is a few Dayz Hacks out there, but all of them are pretty detectable for VAC or Battleeye, its just a matter of time before you get a ban :)

Its farly easy to activate these hacks if you got little clue about cheat engine and scripting, but luckly most people out there dont - And it doesent exist any plug&play hacks yet.

The most common hack this week is a package with:

Force Daylight
Item magnet
No recoil
Infinite Ammo
Teleport Hack

It also creates an overlay that will show you where the other players are and what weapons they carry :) ex. If you stay in Elektro with the overlay active, you`re screen will pop up little dots with names and weapon on every player around you, like a little gps tracker :)

And No, i never tried any of this, it would ruin the game for me. Just watched others - Thats now banned.

Edited by BestDayEver

yup, as others have said Battle Eye waits to do a mass ban as opposed to banning one at a time. That being said, there will always be some hackers in the game, it sucks but no need to get too emotional over.

• Like 1

This is obviously hackers, it's not because the game is at least a year prior to release, it has to be hackers, you're right! Alpha is always perfect and there is no desync or no lag, at all!!! Right????

This is obviously hackers, it's not because the game is at least a year prior to release, it has to be hackers, you're right! Alpha is always perfect and there is no desync or no lag, at all!!! Right????

Desync doesn't cause a Mosin or Shotgun to have 90 round mags that can be dumped in 4 seconds.

Yeah man, I can tell you. People hack in this game! I was walking up a ladder, and BAM DEAD! Curse those hackers man! CURSE THEM

Now for real, shut up about it.

Yeah man, I can tell you. People hack in this game! I was walking up a ladder, and BAM DEAD! Curse those hackers man! CURSE THEM

Now for real, shut up about it.

How dare people vent about a potentially game breaking problem. You'd think this was some type of forum or something!!!

How dare people vent about a potentially game breaking problem. You'd think this was some type of forum or something!!!

DARE ME RIGHT? The fact OP hasn't send in any sort of footage of these claims makes me wonder in doubt. Heck, the fact he can sum up so many encounters which he found " hackers" in such a short duration makes me doubt his claims so much Mr. Sarcasme couldn't resist himself any longer

Hmmm make ya wonder if the ones claiming need vid proof or its desync  might be hackers. like  saying theres nothing to see here just move along yet something is there  just a thought . not accusing anyone

Hmmm make ya wonder if the ones claiming need vid proof or its desync  might be hackers. like  saying theres nothing to see here just move along yet something is there  just a thought . not accusing anyone

If that was true - they would have to be really stupid or maybe kids who do not know better.

Hacks are in the game - Accounts will be banned - Hackers will buy new accounts and new hacks.

end.of.story.

@Highlander

I am pretty sure they already know about this, and BE is slow and/or not doing nothing about that.

If you want proof just google (or youtube) "dayz sa hack" and you'll see lots of examples.

For sure they know, but they also need to feel pressured by the playerbase to deal with it with more urgency.

If he has heard and seen it two times, only means he was effected by ESP and what not else he can't see is going on many , many times. So, it is pretty fucking Epic, unless you're dumb

Edited by Highlander007

For sure they know, but they also need to feel pressured by the playerbase to deal with it with more urgency.

If he has heard and seen it two times, only means he was effected by ESP and what not else he can't see is going on many , many times. So, it is pretty fucking Epic, unless you're dumb

So seeing a hacker interrupting you every 275 hours of game play is considered epic?  Get a grip man.  Sure it goes on, I'm sure when it happens to you it's annoying as hell, but it ain't as widespread as some sections of the community like to spread.  Most of the time it's the same people claiming to have witnessed it numerous times, when most of us have seen nothing.

What can they do more than they already do?  Find a failsafe way to stop hackers on online games and you'll be a millionaire.  the more you claim your game is hack free the longer line of hackers wanting to claim the scalp.

• Like 1

The other day at the SWAF a buddy and I heard what sounded like an m4 firing for over 5 seconds straight at max rof we booked it the hell out of there.

One other time I had a guy appear in front of me and shoot me in the middle of the woods.

So two instances of at least potential hacking in around 80 hours game time isn't bad for an fps game.