Sign in to follow this  
cejota14

Can't Join Empty Servers

Experimental Servers are 100% full! every single server is full and I saw one with 0 players at 14.00 hourse so I thought it just restarted. So I tried to join and I got stuck on a Wait for Host / Joining Game messages. So I though it was in plain restarting process...and tried a little bit later...is now 15:30 on the server and still empty and still getting those messages

I call Bull...

l2IFYC8.jpg

Experimental Servers are 100% full! every single server is full and I saw one with 0 players at 14.00 hourse so I thought it just restarted. So I tried to join and I got stuck on a Wait for Host / Joining Game messages. So I though it was in plain restarting process...and tried a little bit later...is now 15:30 on the server and still empty and still getting those messages

• Like 2

I've seen that happen too but you know what I do? I say, hmm, an empty server... It must be FUCKING BROKEN OR IT WOULD HAVE PLAYERS IN IT.

Yikes... My caps got locked.

No but seriously we are all in there having a fucking gear orgy, tossing around fully kitted M4s and driving Hummers and just didn't invite you.

Edited by Crooked Hauser

Problem with the server....or a message from the dayz gods telling you to not try and loot whore on empty servers

Problem with the server....or a message from the dayz gods telling you to not try and loot whore on empty servers

shut up asshole, the servers were full on experimental!

Empty servers are usually empty because they're fucky. Unless they just rebooted don't join them. If you want an "empty" server just go for one with 3 or 4 people on it. Odds are you'll never run into them, unless you're in Electro or Balota.

I call Bull...

l2IFYC8.jpg

I call you a stupid! I live in Chile...lowest ping I get is over 100 and I can't play over 250 because of lag, asshole...I'll attach a pic, you dumb ass.

and I might add (due to your stupidity) that RIGHT NOW, servers are not full and I do not need to join an empty one. I like populated servers to kill idiots like you <3 xoxo

JQyZoJ2.jpg

I call you a stupid! I live in Chile...lowest ping I get is over 100 and I can't play over 250 because of lag, asshole...I'll attach a pic, you dumb ass.

and I might add (due to your stupidity) that RIGHT NOW, servers are not full and I do not need to join an empty one. I like populated servers to kill idiots like you <3 xoxo

JQyZoJ2.jpg

No need to call him stupid and second of all no offense but what type of name is that :P "Dayz Girl"? U play this game for attention?

woa, woa, how do you have so many experimental servers to choose from? I only have access to about 8 HC and 12-15 public. 

woa, woa, how do you have so many experimental servers to choose from? I only have access to about 8 HC and 12-15 public.

Increase your max ping setting.

No need for name calling... looks like you just to need pack up the computer and drive North a bit.  Or, Better yet, contact your Ambassador of S. America and plead for a dialogue with Bohemia Interactive to host a server in your native country?  Looks like you're mostly off the grid...though closer to Australia than most? Oh btw, you didn't mention in your original post that lag was an issue.  Sorry that I was unable to pick up on that telepathically...

Tijlt8W.png

JQyZoJ2.jpg