Sign in to follow this  
BestDayEver

Character reset x5 in one day

Hello guys,

Yes I`m sure the internet consists of many "I lost my character posts" - But I think this is something else.

I now have about 350 hours gametime in Dayz Standalone, and im getting used to loose my character from time to time, but this week its got to a point that its actually really annoying.

Yesterday my characters got reset 5 times in a day, and I have played on 4-5 different servers. It looks like my character just wont save when i log back out. We are a group of 6 people playing together, and its not happening to the others.

Do you guys think it could be a local issue in my computer or network? I dont have any ingame problems, besides som game crashes now and then. And its looks like my default character in the menu cant be changed typ. Female/Male, Dark/Light Dark etc. It always goes back to the old one.

*Frustrated*

:huh: are u spawn fresh on the coast every time?

there was some servers who dont save the progress time ago, but i thought this problem was fixed.

Edited by quantum2k6

Yup, unfortunately I am.

This happened 5 times yesterday, tried to log in this morning on the same server as i logged out on yesterday, PAW - Freshspawn again. So 6 times in a row now.

Happened to me today, like 4 times. Not going to play if this continues like that.

I hope its either a fix or something i can do myself.

It`s alright that its an alpha, I and i dont mind the occasionally character wipes - But 5 times daily, its to much :)